Chapter 16-Yule ball

Ana's pov

I was getting ready and put on my shoes, when I don't know how my hair should be style, I know I should got to Papa, He always knows how to do with my hair.

" Papa, can you do my hair?," Ana asked.

" Of course, little snake," He said and did a half braid.

" There we go, now you're so pretty," Severus peck my head

" Aren't I always pretty?," I pouted. He chuckled.

" Of course, you're always pretty but today you are above that now," He said. I giggled and peck his cheek.

" You're look pretty too, Papa," I said.

" Com'on papa, Let's go!," I said and drag his hand out of the his chamber.

Third person's pov

Ana and Severus arrived at the Great hall and saw the Champions walked in.

Ana giggled when Harry tried to dance with his date, " Harry, Dances strange, Papa," She said.

Ana glance to the cookies plate, Her eyes sparkle at the sight, She went to the table and get one cookie.

" Indeed, He does dance strange," Severus chuckled at the young Gryffindor.

" Hello there, Little Snape," She heard a male's voice, " DRACO!," She said happily and hug his leg.

" Hello, Little Snape, don't you look lovely, I see mother has sent it to you,"  Draco said and hugged her.

" Don't you have a date, Draco?," Ana asked.

" Nah, Better off being by myself here in this bloody ball," He said, Ana giggled and shut when she saw the headmaster of dumbstrang and her papa walked out.

" Do you mind if I take a little walk, Draco?," Ana asked.

" Sure, Little Snape," Draco said.

Ana walked out of the great hall and saw her father and Kakroff and her father and she even see..........Harry?.

" You know it, Severus, He's coming!," Kakroff said to her Father, Ana was starting to get a suspicious about the headmaster of Dumstrang.

They left and went back inside the great hall.

Ana hide in one of the pillars, She walk towards Harry and tug on his dressrobe.

" Harry?, What are you doing?," She asked, nearly startled Harry.

" Ana, I didn't know you were there and why are out here aren't you supposed to be inside,you know?," Harry asked.

" Hmn, Maybe i should ask you that, What are you doing here, Mr. Potter," Ana smirked at the Gryffindor boy.

" okay, now you're just turning into Professor Snape every time I see you," Harry said.

" Maybe, I am," Ana said, " Anyway, Let's get back inside and Party!, since the last task is tomorrow and it's gonna be deficult," Ana said.

Harry nodded and follow the little girl.