𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. the impossible

chapter thirteen, episode five
the impossible.

ALMOST for an hour luther, five and bonnie have been in the car. Luther was driving, five was in the passenger seat, while Bonnie was in the back seat humming to songs.

Bonnie had her arms leaned against the middle and her head on her hands continuing to hum to the song she was singing. "tainted love." five muttered underneath his breath making Bonnie quickly look up at him with a confused face. "you're humming the song tainted love."

bonnie smiled at him nodding her head before going back to humming her song. Luther letting her hum and five listened to her hum and he could hear that she had the vocals to sing good, even if with her humming he heard it almost like an Angel.

he glanced down at her when she wasn't looking and he could never understand how this girl has such an affect on him. how ever since he saw her in the apocalypse he has always wondered and worried about the girl. when Diego and bonnie came back and Diego said that they tortured her, his heart dropped to his stomach. he felt his whole mind stop working and his breath became shallow.

he glanced away not wanting to get caught and this time it was Bonnie who turned her head over at him and her eyebrows frowned softly and the inner corner of her eyebrows lifting up as she stared at the boy in front of her. in such a small amount of time she has grown to tolerate the guy, she has learned to affect the fact that he is always grumpy, always demands thing and always wants thing his way. she has learned that she always feels different around five.

they always feel more free when they're with each other.

Luther stopped the car softly in the middle of nowhere and five sighed deeply. "you know, i never enjoyed it."

"what?" luther asked turning his head over to five holding the black suitcase in his lap.

"the killing." five said looking down at Bonnie and then at the front view, "i mean, i was - i was foot at my work, and i...i took pride in it but it never gave me pleasure."

bonnie made a downward smile as she crossed her arms in front of her and dropped her head down looking at five.

"i think it was all those years alone. solitude can do funny things to the mind." he glanced back down at bonnie who closed her eyes for a solid seconds before opening them back up and locking them with his, "now im not so alone."

"yeah, well, you were gone for such a long time. i only spent four years on the moon, but that was more than enough. it's the being alone that breaks you." Luther said understanding where five was coming from, every single word thay he said he understood it.

bonnie let out a breath that she didn't know she was holding lifting her self back and grabbed the black suitcase. "you think they're gonna buy it?"

five looked at the suitcase and then at bonnie, "well, what i do know is that they're desperate. it's like a cop losing his gun. if the commission finds out, they'll be in deep shit. oh, not to mention the fact that they'll be stuck here until they get it back."

"well, i should hold onto it." luther said grabbing it from Bonnie who send him a glare really hoping that luther could stop being a dick to her.

"hm?"

"I'm case they make a move on you or bonnie." luther said nodding his head at bonnie who took that as a point that he was slowly staring to warm up to her.

"okay, luther, but be careful." five said, "i mean, ive - I've lived a long life, but - you're still a young man. you got your whole life ahead of you. don't waste it."