money

*rafes pov*

"good morning gorgeous." I say as Stellas eyes flutter open.

"good morning" she smiles.

I lean in to kiss her but im quickly interrupted by Sarah opening the door. "Holy shit can you knock?!" I yell.

"sorry I guess" Sarah says. "but anyways Stella there's a beach clean up by the club and resort so I was wondering if you wanted to come.." she asks Stella.

"just the kooks.. right?" Stella asks hesitantly.

"Yup!" Sarah says.

"I'm in." Stella says then turns to me.

"Are you coming?"

"You know what why not?" I say. "I'll take you."

When we get there the staff gives us orange plastic bags to pick up the trash and litter.

After a while I introduce my friend Kelce to Stella then Kelce offered everyone his alcohol mixture.

Topper tried it first then Sarah and then wheezie took it from Sarah and tried some as well.

Sarah took the container from her and handed it back to Kelce.

"Great going Kelce."

"Stella want some?" He winks and I pull her closer to me, hand on her waist.

"sure." She says hesitantly.

She takes the bottle and sniffs it. Pure disgust washes over her face.

She sips it quickly.

"Two words." Kelce says. "Crystal light and vodka."

"Then she hands it to me.

I drink some and hand it back to Kelce, who then puts it back in the cooler.

*Stellas Pov

Of course when we get back wheezie is hung over..so we are in the bathroom helping her feel better

"please don't tell dad" she says to Sarah, Throwing up as I hold her hair up.

"I won't.. on one condition." She says as she looks at me.

"What?" Wheezie says throwing up even more.

"You have to cover for me, topper and Stella.

"Fine." She says annoyed.

I hear yelling or some sort of argument.

"Hey do you hear that?" I ask.

"Yeah it sounds like my dad." Sarah says.

"I'll go check it out."

"Okay let me know." I say rubbing wheezies back gently, trying to make her feel better.

***

Sarah walks back in the bathroom about 5 minutes later.

"what happened?" I ask.

"Rafe being rafe." she says. "he spent money that dad gave him for backup generators on a motorcycle."

"oh god." I say. "Im going to go find him.. Ill see you guys later."

"goodluck." wheezie says.

***

After a while of looking for him I see him downstairs getting in the house.

"hey are you ok?" I ask.