𝟎𝟎𝟒 | 𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟏:𝟑𝟎 𝐩𝐦

"ONE MORE CLASS," Aurora huffed out, sitting down in the black leather seat that the teacher normally sat in as she saw the students from the class she previously taught pile out while students that she was about to come in.

It was almost the end of Aurora's first day of being a substitute professor and so far it had been going well, the students she had met being respectful and doing their work. Now though, Aurora had to prepare herself because according to the teacher the last class had a student that liked to joke around.

Luckily for that student, if they liked to joke around and be funny Aurora could too, being ten times funnier if she needed to be only because she wasn't about to let an adult disrespect her by cracking jokes and trying to be the class clown.

Seeing students start to pile into the large classroom made Aurora sit up in her seat and get all of the sheets that were on her desk prepared.

"Damn she fine as hell," Aurora heard the students murmur amongst themselves as well as other compliments that were directed at Aurora making her smile since she liked when people complimented her. She couldn't let the students know that she could hear them though so she had to hide her smile.

Still seeing students enter the classroom, the class almost starting, Aurora soon saw a brownskin male with braces in his mouth, who looked like he was there to start trouble enter the classroom making her whole body tense up.

She did this because he looked exactly like a man that she used to date while she was in highschool, their relationship ending on horrible terms so it made her feel some type of way that they looked exactly alike.

When he walked by though and towards his seat, she felt the muscles throughout her body soften, letting her stand up out of her seat and introduce herself to the class since the male was the last one to enter the room.

"Good afternoon class. As y'all know or should know, y'all's teacher is out on maternity leave so I'm gonna be substituting for her until she gets back. Now y'all can call me Ms.Rose or Mrs.Wilson. Whichever you prefer. Any questions before we get started," Aurora asked, looking up at the class to see if anyone raised their hands.

Waiting a couple of seconds to give the students a chance to question her, Auroral realized nobody had anything to say, making her lower her head down so that she could read the instructions that the teacher left for this class off of the piece of paper.

She wasn't able to do that though because she soon heard the end of the pen hitting the desk continuously making her look up to see who it was, the brownskin man letting her know it was him just by the evil smile that was spread across his face.