~CHAPTER 19~

"A scar means
'I survived"
_________________________
Song name: Paradise
Artist(s): Coldplay
Warning: Mild mention of abuse and panic attack

"A scar means'I survived"_________________________Song name: ParadiseArtist(s): ColdplayWarning: Mild mention of abuse and panic attack

As I sat down on the chair, I heard thundering steps coming from the corridor. I glanced at Weston and Preston who were shaking their head at his brothers.

"Good morning kids," Mom came and kissed me on the cheek. Then surprisingly, she also kissed Weston and Preston's cheeks.

I saw a shocked expression on Weston's face until it went back to his emotionless and cold exterior.

And I thought it was getting a bit better.

"Good morning children," Seb said as he came down and kissed my cheek then kissed Mom on the lips.

Eww... gross.

I covered my eyes so I don't see the thing that they are doing as Weston shouted at them.

"Zoe, Dad, there is a baby in the family now," Weston said as I gasped at him, offended at what he had just said.

"I'm not a baby," I grumbled, glaring at him. Preston just laughed a squished my cheeks hard. Not kidding.

"Is that supposed to be a glare?" Preston asked as he finally let go of my cheeks. I huffed and inwardly rolled my eyes.

"Oh, the baby is now an angry baby," Mom said, smiling at me playfully. I then tried to glare at her.

Keyword: tried.

That made my mom laugh so hard. I then heard some footsteps entering the dining room.

"They are calling me a baby," I whined to Alessandro as soon as he came into the room.

"Hey! Don't call her a baby," He shouted playfully making the family quiet though the atmosphere was far from tense.

"Because she is my baby," He said, ruffling my hair. I glared at him and he just laughed at me muttering 'cute'

"Oh, I'll show you, baby," I mumbled and put my hair in a bun. Alessandro's eyes widen before he started to run away. I just smirked and went back to sitting on my chair. I looked at my parents and they gave me amused glances.

"I am not bothered to run. His dumb butt will find out around 20 seconds later," I said and started eating the pancakes as Samuel, Alexander, and Christin came in as well. I greeted them good morning but Christian didn't reply to it.

I frowned at that a bit. It's been nearly three months yet he still hasn't tried to mend things with me. I guess he will be like this till the day I die.

"How dare you, Ariana!" I hear Alessandro's voice echo as he entered the kitchen.

I simply shrugged and drank my orange juice. "Revenge. Don't call me a baby."