Chapter one

Going to the kitchen was possibly the worst idea so far. I found there our used cups from the night before, right where we left them, untouched. My cup still half full of coffee while Harry's was all empty.

Grabbing the two cups in each hand, I make my way to the sink. Placing them right next to each other. My right hand goes to turn on the faucet when I get a glimpse of the glitter around the rim of the cup. My curiosity gets the best of me when I take the cup back in my hand to get a closer look at it. Memories flash through my brain so quickly I almost dropped the cup.

Of course it's Harry's lipstick. He wore fucking glitter lipstick last night. A soft pink mixed with purple glitter around where he was sipping the coffee last night.

I felt my throat tighten remembering how good his lips looked, more so around my dick. I closed my eyes, I have to stop thinking back, move on.

I placed the cup back, next to mine and decided to leave it there, I need fresh air but I need to grab my phone before that.

My way back to the room was quick, slowly opening the door to not wake up the sleeping Harry on my bed. He was laying on his stomach, one leg bent upwards and his face was squished against the pillow. I caught myself smiling.

That was supposed to be a one night stand where we both agreed it was just for experimenting purposes. What? We were just curious if we are attracted to the same sex. That's all.

My doubt was definitely cleared, I am attracted to men. However, Harry shouldn't be one of them. I can't get attached to him like that, we're friends. Lads doing lads stuff because lads are cool. Yeah. And I should move because I've been standing in the middle of the room staring at Harry's sleeping body for the past two minutes.

His low groan finally woke me up. That sound shouldn't be hot, he's just groaning Louis, everybody does that. But it sounds so much deeper and somehow slower coming from Harry's mouth. I take a deep breath in trying to remember why I came here in the first place.

I can see his eyes slowly fluttering open, his body clenching as he stretches, his big hands grabbing onto the blanket tightly as he yawns. I have to stop staring at his hands. Stop comparing it to last night. Stop visualising Harry under myself grabbing onto the sheets like that. I think I'm getting hard.

He smiles softly when he sees me, I'm still standing there kind of frozen but I just can't stop staring at him. He rolls around so his back is pressed against the pillow and headboard. My eyes travel down to his shoulder muscles and chest. Another long intake of breath was taken. I won't deny anything anymore.

"Why are you just standing there?", he asks me with amusement in his voice.

I look back into his eyes, shaking my head in the process, "Feel like standing".

Not really. I'm tired and I am slowly becoming weak in the knees by how gorgeous Harry looks. I don't know if it's the love marks spread on his skin, or maybe the hair I grabbed onto the night before, maybe it's just his smile. Yeah. His smile is pretty.

His hand roams through his own hair, I take another long breath in. He looks like he's thinking of a way to answer me. He doesn't have to but at the same time I hope he does because I still can't take my eyes off of him and I need a distraction.

"Are you up to much today?", he looks back at me, his hand dropping back to his stomach and letting it rest there. I can see it move up and down with each breath he takes. I remove my eyes off his body, focusing on his green eyes.

"Not really, no".

He nods slowly before he lowers the blanket, i can see part of his V-line, the tattoo that's inked right above it. I look away.