Part 4

"Come with me. Let me get you a drink."

We live in the city of Calgary and drinking is legal at the age of 18 and so is clubbing. I haven't gone clubbing yet, but I have had a few drinks before.

"I can't wait for you to meet the guy that is so very interested in you. He is handsome!" She says wiggling her eyes.

I can't tell for sure if she is buzzed, drunk or faking it.

"Bonnie I don't need you setting me up. I have no time for it. If he is so handsome, then why don't you go out with him?" I took a shot of vodka and grab a lemonade Smirnoff from her. I only ever drink enough to be buzz.

"Amira trust me I would, but I got my eyes on another prize!" She says and wink.

Bonnie pulls me towards her large hot tub outside. The hot tub can fit 10 people and it is and more. I spot Brad, some hockey boys with the girls Kim likes to call "Thick slice of desperation" in the tub.

Bonnie tells me "The hot tub is invite only." As she enters and sit beside Brad. "Amira, take off your dress and come in."

Brad yells "yah, don't be shy. We don't bite" he gives me a wink.

I pull my dress over my head and set it in my large bag. I hear a couple whistle from guys and I start to feel self conscious. I can't tell if it's in mockery or genuine compliment. I walk into the hottub and sit by Bonnie who moves to the other side of Brad leaving me to sit between two guys.

I tune everybody out listening to the music and drinking my Smirnoff. I start to wiggle a little to the music and I feel a hand on my thigh.

At first I thought it was the alcohol making me feel things, but no. Brad had his hand high on my thigh. I gently push his hand off and he whisper's in my ear. "You are such a tease and you look incredibly sexy too by the way."

Before I could reply I see Mason enter the hot tub. He is wearing a dark blue swim shorts and all he's abs and muscles are showing. I can't lie he is blessed with an amazing body. I was so stupid to think he would not be here.

Mason grabs a sit directly across from me and continue his stare me down from World Issues. This time he is not only staring at my face he looks down to where my stomach comes in contact with the water. He eyes are intense, but soft. He is looking at me like he is studying me and making mental notes to himself for later.

Bonnie leans over Brad, breaking my stare down with Mason and introduces Brad to me. "Amira, you remember Brad right? From Media Studies?"

"Yah, I do." I replied

"Well, you guys should talk or exchange numbers and or both."she said with the biggest smile ever.

"Bon." I said sharply. Not believing the guy she is trying to set me up with is Brad. The grad class man whore. The guy who has spend the last 10mins trying to put his hands up my panties

"That's sound like a good idea to me!" Brad replies excitedly. "My cell phone is in the house, but we can grab it together." He smile. I reciprocate his smile, but not as warmly.

He continues talking, but I am barely listening just popping little laughters and nods here and there at him. I am too concentrated on the music, my drink and avoiding Mason glaze. I feel Brad hand on my thigh again and I start to feel hot. I whisper so only him can hear that I am not a tease and he needs to please take his hand off my thigh, because it's becoming uncomfortable.

"You are a tease and you are playing hard to get. I like a challenge." He said while dragging his hand up my thighs and I push it off. I can't believe Bonnie.