▹ System 2͎7͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

Taehyun's POV

I was lying down on my bed with my monkey

I was lying down on my bed with my monkey. She was sitting behind my head, playing in with my hair. Actually, it was more like she was trying to dig through it.

"I wonder what your mom thinks about me.." That's something I wonder all the time, I've known him for over 50 days yet I'm still having trouble reading him.

Does he like me or not..

He's so kind to me that's for sure and he kissed me twice on the cheek not too long ago. Here I am wondering if that was platonic or romantic affection. Well that happened after rejecting my advances so...

How many times have we kissed again? The first time was to distract me from my claustrophobia, the second time was when I asked for a one-second kiss while pretending to be frenzied, the last time was after killing Yeonjun and I'm not really sure how we ended up kissing but he immediately scolded me for it so...

Basically none of these kisses were real REAL.

(If only he knew that they kissed more than that, system update one being the most real and intimate one.)

I sigh as I sat up against my headboard after sitting Iseul on my lap of course. I slowly perceived the sound of the door opening gently, so I turned my head in that direction as I became a tad more alert.

It was Beomgyu who walked in, looking as serious but attractive as ever. I really like his new silver hair, it compliments his lip piercing and his earrings that he's had on since the beginning, I'm wearing a pair too. I just love everything about the way he looks, he's so handsome with his loose black tie yet it's so cute how his long white sleeves have his hands almost covered entirely. His skinny black pants are really making his legs look long or maybe they really are that long, whatever it is he's so good-looking. He can strongly pass as a Kpop idol it's insane, and now I'm just noticing how much I'm staring but he's probably used to it.

What I don't understand at the moment is why Beomgyu is frowning at me.

No one's POV

Beomgyu was indeed not looking at Taehyun most adequately, it's not because he doesn't like what he's seeing, the younger's eyes are like his favourite things to look at. It's just that he feels confused and irritated over what he heard some time ago:

Taehyun said that he loves Hueningkai.

Beomgyu's hands unknowingly formed into fists, nails digging in his palms so hard that it's starting to hurt.
He initially stepped in here to cool off but the sight of Taehyun looking at him with his cute-ass eyes, weirdly made his blood boil.