➶ Weeping Hearts ❥

"Weeping hearts and skies."

19/06/22

19/06/22

— ➶ Where Kim Taehyung was caught by his abusive husband dancing in the rain without his permission. ➶ —

_______________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_________________________________*****
Third person POV

The cold breeze hit the boy's face, his blonde hairs arguing with the blowing wind peeking from the opposite window.

His chocolate brown eyes were fixed at the dancing leaves and flowers in the garden, sitting on the floor.

Oh how much he wanted to go out, how much he wanted to get free from the prison.

The prison which everyone called his home, where he lived with his husband, abusive husband. 

A lone tear slipped down his teary orbs, kissing his lips and slipping down his chin. The Male's slender fingers hurriedly wiped the tear that left his eyes as he sniffed.

It's been one year since he married the man of his dreams, or that's what he thought.

They both were doing fine, their relationship was picking its pace slowly and slowly but then one day when he stepped out of his 5 BHK ground floor apartment, he lost everything. 

His husband got mad at him for leaving without his permission just to meet one of his friends, who was his Ex in college. 

His husband lost his control and landed a harsh slap across his cheeks, he apologised but the thing kept continuing.

A slap became two, two became three but the blonde couldn't do anything except accept his fate.

Again two tears slipped down the sad Male's orbs when he remembered how much he had cried on that day.

How painful it was when his husband hit him, how his heart started hammering in his chest with terrible fear whenever his husband came in front of him.

The blonde sniffed again, silent tears slipping down his cheeks remembering the abusive days, eyes looking at the garden longingly, the thick glass door of the balcony in the way.

His palm rested against the glass of the balcony door, wanting to slide it aside and step outside in the garden.

His heart wanted to feel the cold breeze on his cheek, he wanted to spin his body with the flowers. 

He wanted to dance with flowers, wanted to argue with the breeze, wanted to play with the leaves.

He wanted to feel happy, he wanted to feel free.