Chp-33

Moving out of Kim Mansion went faster than Jungkook expected, he thought it to take some days before things are packed and moved out but everything went smoothly.

Within two days they were out from Kim Mansion finally. Away from Mr and Mrs Kim glaring eyes.

It's been one week since they are settled in Jin hyung's cottage away from the city.

The cottage is fairly big with seven bedrooms, and a big hall along with amazing scenary facing hill side

The cottage is fairly big with seven bedrooms, and a big hall along with amazing scenary facing hill side. It was very lively and has a homely feel to it.

This is only for temporary purpose before they find a proper place to settle permanently. Jin hyung wanted some time away from all the mess happened out there, so all of them decided that it's a nice idea to take a break from works and forget about their busy life.

Jungkook decided to work from home for few weeks, thankfully there isn't urgent matters he personally have to attend. Daniel was adamant to not let Jungkook take any pressure from work other than what's already in his life. Daniel firmly told Jungkook to have good time, those Jeons, Kim's and Jesong can go to hell. From his last conversation with his bestfriend, Jungkook is slight doubtful about the Alpha's promise about doing nothing reckless like barging into the hospital and punching Alpha Seok. If the latest news about the second Kim heir's strings of affairs, splurging family money in throwing lavish parties, well totally bashing him have anything to do with Baekhyun.

So, it's just seven of them in the cottage, Hobi hyung initially tried to find some excuse, but when had Jin hyung never gotten something he wanted.

So the Beta shut his mouth and let them drag him with them.

Jungkook particularly liked his and Tae's bedroom.

It's so comfy, and to learn than this whole cottage is decorated by Jin hyung

It's so comfy, and to learn than this whole cottage is decorated by Jin hyung. It says something about hyung's eye for things.

The only worrying factor is Tae's health, which seemed to be deteriorating all of a sudden. The young Alpha is in bed most of the time, he look so pale, his nightmares also came back with full force. Healer Rose suggested to stop the new potion they are trying, till they figure out what's happening with Taehyung.