Chapter 16: Already Forgiven

Erica

He stopped kissing me to push me on his bed and hovered over me. I took a second to catch my breath before sitting up and glaring at him.

"Who said I forgive you?"  I yelled at him. "Who gives you the right to kiss me?" I wasn't used to a man taking the lead like that; in all the books the male asked first.

His eyes flashed again to black orbs again before returning to its normal colors.

"I'm sorry." He blacked away from me like I scorched him and I missed his touch right away.

"Alerick. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I actually really enjoyed that daycare; I wouldn't mind going back again. Can I?" I asked trying to make conversation.

He muttered a sure before walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind him. I sighed deepily and felt mad at myself for causing him to leave. I ran a hand through my hair and turned to look at the bathroom door.

I got up from my spot on the bed and walked over to the door. I turned the knob and it opened before I stepped in and closed ir behind me. The water turned on meaning Alerick was about to take a shower. I debated if I should leave but then I saw him. It was clear glass shower with a sliding door. Right next to it was a bathtub with the size for four people.

Although the glass door was clear, it was foggy from the hot water and steam but I could still see. I could still see clear.

I never felt such a magnetic pull to someone before. My mind screamed no but my feet were already on their way. I held my hands behind my back and gripped the sink counter to stop me from joining him.

I was invading his privacy but I couldn't look away. My wolf was howling happily because of the body of her mate. At that moment, I wished I could howl too.

He finally turned and saw me. His eyes widen with shock before darkening with lust. We stood there staring at each other. His eyes didn't help the fact that my grip was about to break the man's sink counter.

"Erica. I think it's in your best interest to leave before you end up in the same position as me. Or worst than me."

I let go of my tight grip on the counter and started walking towards him. He turned off the shower and opened the door. I felt my face heating up at the shower steam was being released and the clear view of him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his face close to mine. I felt his wet chest soaking my shirt immediately. My shirt was wet but my body was on fire.

Focus Erica.

"I forgive you." I whispered against his lips before pushing mine on his. For the first time he allowed me to take control of the kiss and deepen it.

"Who said I forgive you? Who gives you the right to kiss me?" He mocked me.

My eyes and mouth opened with surprise and Alerick began to laugh.

I think that was the first time I heard him laugh; he always would chuckle or smile. I loved that he could be himself around me.

I slapped his chest which made him stop laughing and started to pout. I laughed at that and he took the opportunity to kiss me again. And again.

"Already forgiven." He said against my lips. Soon he was gripping my waist and it already felt too intense. I pulled away before anything could happen.

"Alright. Finish showering." I said walking away.

"Are you.."

"Without me." I said interrupting him.

I left the bathroom and closed the door behind me. Although Alerick was my mate, I wanted to get to know him more on a personal level before we did anything. My face started to heat up at that thought and him in the shower.