Entry

...

The music is loud. Crowds of people are going crazy in the dancing pit, tables are filled with all kind of drinks and substances, lit up cigs and joints getting thrown and passed all around. People are living in a feverish dream filled with music, clouds of smoke, glitter and confetti. The DJ has outdone themselves with the remixes, light flash on and off, reflecting millions of rainbows and stripes, combining with the voices of drunken happy and writhing souls.

On the sides of the pit there are tables, and over the tables are balconies for the VIP stands, soft seatings with round tables distanced and private, with loads of escorts, male and female ones, mostly omegas of all ages, from the freshest to the most experienced. That's how you know an important person is standing in the midst of this. The scent of women, the scent of excitement and alcohol mixed the the scent of an alpha, seemingly important.

He's sitting a woman is dancing over his table, touching him all so wishfully, desiring, thirsty. Even if it's all an act for money, it felt so real to the alpha who's blinded by dollar bills, heavy rolexes and fancy cars. But it wasn't long and a woman came over sliding her a 100 and telling her to leave. The alpha is about to call for a fight, but he's soon distracted by the scent of another. A distractful omega creature, making its way through the people he's partying with. The creature is wearing a silky gown with a hood that hid his perfect features. As he gets closer the silky black gown starts to fall off his shoulders, the other alphas now having forgotten their escorts, as their eyes followed this one.

But the omega stopped in front of the one alpha who's escort had just left, now climbing up the table taking its place. The alpha told the others to get them some privacy doing that with a loud growl, than his eyes went back to devouring the sight in front of him.

"You look like a cherry darling, got something for me?"-The man said licking his lips as he fell down on his seat, legs now spreading a little more to get comfortable, ready for a show.

"You got something for me?"-The omega smirked and slid the whole gown down the body, throwing it aside as he bend down and started to sway his hips to the music, soft sways, a lot of hand movement, up and down their own body.

The alpha was itching to touch the creature, one he could not distinguish the first gender off. Feminine but yet with a shade of masculine, pretty and yet handsome, gorgeous as it's own self. Wearing the tightest red leather pants, with a pair of suspenders than went over their white shiny thread shirt. With a pair of black knee length leather boots with a little silver heal. Their hair was not very long reaching their neckline, brown and messy as they passed another hand over it. Seductive, desirable by any gender by any man or woman or person, straight, lesbian, gay, bisexual... newbies or experienced, they would all want a piece of him.

The dance moves started to warm up, he got off from the table and near the alpha, testing the waters as he dragged a finger from the collar of his shirt to the belt of his pants, and than retrieved it and put some distance between them, continuing his dance a little more intimately with his own self.

The alpha tried to touch him but the omega shook his head, and whispered while still lap dancing over him.-"That will cost you a lot..."

"How much!"-The alpha said impatiently wanting to touch all the omega had to offer, have him for himself.

The omega smirked even wider, leaning towards him and holding his chin up with his pointing finger.-"A lot..."