Chapter 49 : Queen

Season 2  :  Chapter 16

"Ayanokouji-kun?"

"Hmm?"

"I don't think you've noticed yet, but for some reason, Karuizawa-san seems to be staring at you, quite intently I must say. Did you do something to her?"

Hearing Horikita's words, Kiyotaka looked towards the blonde haired girl who immediately looked away from him and pointed towards her phone, gesturing him to check the messages.

Feeling that it would be unnecessary to lie to someone who hangs around most of the time in his room, Kiyotaka decided to give Horikita  an honest reply.

So he tilted his head slightly at her, while opening his phone.

"Yes. I decided to train her in studying and self-defence. So, expect her to hang around us starting from now."

Immediately Horikita's eyes narrowed at him as she couldn't comprehend the reason behind this decision.

"Ayanokouji-kun, I'm sorry but I can't seem to find a reason as to why you are training her. Please explain."

However this time Kiyotaka didn't spare a glance at her as he slightly rose his hand gesturing her to wait.

"Wait a second. Someone texted me. I'll be back with you in a second. "

Horikita huffed at his words before slightly pouting at him.

"Fine."

Karuizawa  :    Where and when should I meet you for our training today?

Ayanokouji :

Right after the school ends, finish all your goodbyes and formalities with your friends and meet me in my room. Also, just for your knowledge, Horikita will also be there with us.

Karuizawa  :    Huh? Why?

Ayanokouji  :

Let's just say, both of you girls need to train. So, I'm not going to waste my time teaching both of you separately. Also, get along with Horikita. Just like you, she also suffered a lot in Junior High.

KaruizawaHuh? What do you mean? Explain properly.

Ayanokouji  : 

It's her story. I have no right to share it with you. I'm just giving you a warning Karuizawa. Get along with her or you'll regret it.

Karuizawa  : Alright Alright. I got it. Jeez, you're acting like a crazy protective boyfriend y'know? I'll get along with her. Don't worry.

Ayanokouji  :

That's all I need to hear. By the way, don't you dare look at you phone during class.