CHAPTER 1

Authors note:  before we get into this chapter,  I'd  like to say that I named the original Shie Hassaikai boss Yamato cause it was all i could think of, kay? Enjoy!

[POV: Kai Chisaki]

"What do you mean he's coming back"  He asked, generally shocked that his father figure would make this desicion.

"Well I believe it would be best" the man who has raised him, firmly sitting in his chair said without skipping a beat.

"I hope you realise that he is in a different country" he mumbled back "to have him come back for something like this is ridiculous" he crossed his arms over his chest.

"I'm aware, but I believe he is the only one that can make you realise what you are doing is immoral" Yamato  stated as if it were a fact.

"Get out Kai" he concluded shooing the young man out of his office.

And he did, Scowling at the situation, how the hell was he supposed to explain this to his subordinates, that  someone was flying all the way here just to act as a glorified babysitter for grown adults!

Maybe he'll refuse his request, he said he wanted to leave it wont make sence for him to get involved again after everything, I'll just explain this as a misunderstanding to him, he'll listen he always does.

It doesn't matter, it has been a long time since I've seen him, I do miss him, I'll be glad to see him again...

"So?" Mimic, the Shie Hassaikai's manager asked as he see's his boss walk in to the lounge room where the rest of the eight precepts of death are sitting, curious as to what the talk was about.

"He has Kurono coming" he replies flatly.

"He's.... what, BUT HE CAN'T" he watched as the hot headed manager went from disbelief to anger

"Sir, if you don't mind me asking who's kurono?" Hojo asked, having never met him.

In fact all of the eight bullets never met him, they weren't around when he arrived or when he left. This would be the first time they hear of him too.

"An absolute menace" mimic was the one to answer.
______________________________________

[POV: Hari Kurono]

It was quite chilly, as expected from the ending of autumn. He leaned his elbow on the window, staring at nothing but the clouds really.

How lovely, winter is approaching

Japan is close by, the plane will be landing soon.

I wonder why Yamato wanted to discuss this matter in person.
Things can't be that bad? Can they?
Well then again, Kai has always had an extreme side. I wonder how far against he went Yamato's wishes?

He chuckled at himself, reminiscing how his friend would get in all kinds of trouble because his constant force and aggression. He recalls how once when he still lived in Japan how he quite literally dropped at his house,  all bloodied, practically bleeding to death.

Good times, he thinks to himslef

Then again coming coming back here could just be a waste of time.

Who knows? Maybe Yamato was completely exaggerating, he is an old man after all and quite old school to what is going 'beserk', maybe kai was being rationall-

"Ladies and Gentlemen aboard this flight we are approaching the landing site, please fasten your seatbelts for your own saftey" the pilot announce.

Well I suppose I'll see when I get there...