《48》

The Qur’an frames marriage as a relationship that promotes modesty, procreation and  the love and enjoyment of the spouses. The marriage of a male and a female is very pleasing to God and is described in the Qur’an [4:6].

Saad was sleeping peacefully when he heard soft cries. He groaned and turned to other side. But the cries didn't fade away. But soon realisation hits him, he opens his eyes and saw his little wife sniffing.
He quickly cupped her cheeks and asked,
" kya hua fiza? Kyu roo rahi ho? Kahi dard h?" He asked worriedly.

She nodded in no and said, " wo wo aj assignments submit karni h or me cover page banana bhul gayi!" She said and cried harder.

His eyes soften he pulled her into a tight hug.

" uff meri jaan hi nikal di tumne, aese ro rahi ho jese pta nhi kya hi ho gya mujse! Kher fikar mat karo me zaroon se keh dunga wo bna dega or submit bhi kar aayega" he said cupping her cheeks.

She nodded and pecked his left cheek, " good morning saad" she whispered.

He was amused by her behaviour.

" ye morning kiss thi kya?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

She nOdded proudly.

He chuckled and pecked her cheek.
She leaned at his touch.
He looked at her intensely.

" ek or baar karlu?" He asked whispering.

she nodded meekly enjoying and melting at his touch.

He leaned down at her lips and kissed her
She pulled him on herself and rest they had a blissfull morning.

---

" papa ap ye taste kare" maha said serving pancakes to her father in law.

While haider was eating with a sulking face.

Her father in law smiled widely and tasted the pancakes which were made mouth watering and delicious by our Maha.

" ummm.. bhot zaikedar bne maha beta" he said patting her head.

She squealed and jumped.

" laaye fir mera nek de" she said strecHing her palm infront of him.

Her father in law chucked at her antics.

He handed her a bundle of 10,000 rupees.

" Maha ... khud ko meri bahu nhi balki beti smjhna ab ap, meri humesha se khuwaish thi ki meri koi beti ho... lekin ye namuna aa gira.. lekin Allan ne muje ap jesi niyamat se nawaz diya.. sada khush rahe or haa kal se office ana h apne.. managing Director ki kursi apki h" her father said patting her head

She smiled with tears in her eyes
" haaye allah papa mene M.d ki padhayi toh ki nhi h!" She said pouting.

" tumne padayi wese bhi konsi ki h maha!" Haider said making faces.

" haa jese apne bhot degreeya le rakhi h!" His father said glaring at him.

Maha giggled at his annoying face.

" haa ab apki beti aa gayi hena muje thodina dekhenge ap.." he said grumpily.

" nikkamapan choro or office aao .. fir shopping le jana meri beti ko aakhir MD h, sab kuch naya hona chahye meri beti ke pass" her father in law ordered him.

He nodded rolling his eyes.

As His father moved out of villa, maha squealed and he pulled her into his lap.

She startled at his sudden antics.

" kya h mir ? Choro bhi bhot kaam h muje!" Maha said glaring him.

" nhi chor rha.. kya karr logi btao!" He asked raising his eyebrows stubbornly.

" ye jo honey hena tumare well gelled balo me gusa dungi!!" She said gritting her teeths.

" yrr maha kabhi romantic bhi ho jaya karo, yaa bss apne bhai ki tarha gussa karna ata h!?" He asked whining.

" nhi me hu hi aesi ab jehlo muje!" She said flipping her hair back.

He pulled her closer and said looking in her eyes.

" muje jehl paogi MRS. HAIDER MIR ABEDIN?" he whispered near her mouth. Making her squirm.

Maha being maha whispered back.

" me toh jehl lungi tume.. tume mehngi na padd jaye maha Haider Mir Abedin se ye shart" and kissed his earlob making him chuckle.

" my bold cat"

" my dumbo rat!" She giggled making him huff his cheeks.

---

While here Zaroon was busy making Fiza's cover page. He was soo pissed now. As his handwritten was not that as Fiza's, he knew that if  she didn't approved this, saad will kill him.

He whined loudly starlting Zoya and Zariwa, they were walking, talking and looking at the pictures that zoya clicked on both the functions.

"Kya h Zaroon, kyu bhuki lomdi ki tarha muh phad rhe ho?" Zoya asked crossing her arms near her chest.

Zariwa laughed.

Zaroon rolled his eyss and said, " oye lomde ki biwi lomdi, madad kar skati ho toh karo faltu ki tarife na karo meri.. "

Zoya rolled her eyes and said, " madad toh krdungi lekin pese lagte h madad ke"

" malom tha yhi kahogi, pese ki machine chal rahi hena meri toh!" He said glaring at her.

" wo bhi chalti, agar tum employed hote toh!  Zariwa taunted him and his ignored her like a plague.

Zoya sensed the tension between them and said, " zar bhai, muje washroom jana h apki help Zariwa kar degi hena zariwa.." saying this zoya ran in searching her lomda.

" tum jao me kar lunga" he said looking away.

Zariwa was soo pissed now by his behaviour.

" kya battamizi h zaroon!! Chahte kya h ho aakhir humesha aese hi behave karte ho! Mene kuch kiya h toh bol do muh pe aese muh na banao muje dekh ke!" She yelled at his face. Making his bite his inner cheek to control his laughter.

" yrr zariwa.. tum toh serious le rahi ho.. me bss busy hu isiliye akela rehna chahta hu.. bss ab jao yha se" he said making a straight face.

She fumed in anger and stomping her feet she went away.

He chuckled at her behaviour.

" kyu tang kar rhe ho usse zar?!" Juweria asked glaring at him.

" juju yrr relax, khud ko bhot turran khan smajh rhi thi.. me easy ho rha tha toh bol ki hum na smajh aate h or na dil me aate h!.. ab mene isse se iski dil ki baat na kehlwali toh me bhi zaroon almas khan nhi!" He said winking at her.

She shooked her head at this younger khan brother.

Meanwhile Waqaur waved at her from their balcony. she huffed her cheeks and looked away. While He chuckled.
Indeed, this boys knew well to tease their girls.

-----

Asslamualaikum ❣
Hope you are doing well
Do vote comment and follow 😅
Allah Hafiz ♥️

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें