Chapter 2

The customers loved him, he was so bubbly and outgoing. It took him approximately two weeks and he had all of the regulars names down. "Jimin, seriously if you were a girl I'd kiss you right now."

Jimin rolled his eyes, he heard that about 15 times a day from Enzo. "Oh yeah? What for this time?"

"Do you even have any idea how many bills I was behind on until you got here?"

How could he not, it took a week straight just to sort everything out. He also constantly forgot to have his clients pay for their memberships. It was a nightmare, but a nightmare that Jimin could handle and easily fix. "All I did was set you up with automatic bill pay, it wasn't even that big of a deal Enzo."

"Not just that, but you set the clients up with being able to set their memberships up with paying automatically. They love that, all that work you did on the website has really turned this business around and you've only been here 3 months. Jimin, I seriously love you."

"Excuse me Enzo, Jimin already has enough love from me. He doesn't need your pathetic leftovers."

Jimin grinned, Lena was here and that meant food and fun. Because wherever Lena went, chaos followed. "Lena!" He cried happily as he ran past Enzo into her arms.

"My baby mochi, how are you?"

"I'm good, fairly sure I'm going to get a proposal soon from your brother. Are you sure he's not even the slightest bit gay?" He was pouting but it was all in good fun, he didn't like Enzo like that. He's more into older broody types that look like they are about to murder you, but are secretly soft and sweet in private.

She shoved him back towards the reception desk, "give it up, you're more likely to get into my pants than his. Now let's eat."

They settled in, eating and chatting with each other. It was nice, Jimin loved the days she came to eat lunch with them. It didn't happen as often as he'd like since her boss was on a warpath. "How's the evil one today?" He loved hearing her stories about her boss, she makes him sound like this 12 foot tall demon but she actually loves him for some reason.

"Still pissed, Evan isn't pregnant yet and he's freaking out. His Dad only gave him until his 30th birthday so he has less than two years for it to happen." She frowned a bit, "there's something off about that Evan though, I can't quite place my finger on it, but there's something."

"Is Evan a carrier? Not a lot of men are."

She looked at Enzo, "Yoongi says he is, but it's not like I went to the Dr with them. It's kinda hard to tell if guys are or not. I mean most don't volunteer that information so they aren't targeted. Poor things, it must be so hard on them. Even more the ones that are gay and would be more likely to get pregnant."

This made Jimin perk up a bit, obviously he knew they were accepting. They didn't mind at all that he was gay, Lena told him as long as he didn't try to get her to sleep with someone to prove that she just hasn't gotten laid right, then she doesn't care what he sticks up his ass. He was surprised that people actually said things like that to her. "You don't think it's weird that men can get pregnant?"

Her face scrunched up, "why would I think it's weird? If men can give birth, that's less pressure on me since I have zero desire to procreate."

"You don't think it's against nature?"

"Jimin what's gotten into you? Of course I don't, I think it's a beautiful thing. Besides a lot of people think I'm wrong and weird because I'd rather run a marathon than have sex. Why are you so worried about it?"

He couldn't look her in the eye, but he wanted to tell her, tell them. "I'm a carrier, I have FH13."

"Wow," Enzo gasped, "that's so freaking cool Jimin."

Yoongi squeezed his phone tightly, "Father I'm trying, like a lot. We've been trying for 3 years for a baby and it's just not happening. You know how hard it is for males to carry."

"Yoongi, if you don't give me a grandchild then I will give this company to your cousin who has 3 kids and a beautiful wife. Maybe if you weren't such a deviant you'd already have an heir."

Yoongi has heard this argument since he told his Dad he was gay when he was 15. But men can have kids, it's rare but it can happen. You just have to find a carrier and pray they are gay and like to bottom. That's why when he met Evan he was so excited. This was his chance to have kids and not have to get drunk and pray he could get through a round of sex with a girl. 

"Give me a bit more time, I'm not even 30 yet. Give me until then, if he's not pregnant then I'll do whatever you want me to do. I promise."

His father stood up, "fine, if I don't have a grandson or an ultrasound in my hand by your 30th birthday then you can kiss this company goodbye." And then he was gone. He tried to concentrate on work, he really did. But it's useless, he pressed the intercom, "Lena, can you come here please."

"Okie dokie, do I need caffeine or?"

"Yeah, can you get us both some? It's going to be a proper bitching session."

"You got it dude."

It made Yoongi chuckle, when he first met Lena he wanted to throttle her. It's clear that she's not from Korea, with her brazen attitude and how loud she is makes it obvious she's from America. Her father was in the armed forces and was stationed here when her and Enzo were in high school. They fell in love with the country and stayed for college while their father went on to the next base.

The day they met he was giving a guest lecture at his alma mater, they had been bugging him to come speak for years and after his father threatened him yet again he went. He was about 20 minutes into the lecture when Lena crashed in, door slamming behind her in the nearly silent auditorium. All eyes turned to look at her, she waved her ice coffee in the air. "Look, I'd apologize but there's no way I was making it through this uncaffeinated. Good news is I brought an I'm sorry gift." 

She walked down the steps in her heels, tight skirt and lacy top. She literally walked across the stage and handed Yoongi the other iced coffee in her hand that he didn't even notice. "Sorry," she said with a massive smile and then went to sit in the front row. At first he thought she was flirting with him, it wouldn't be the first time a pretty woman flirted with him. Too bad he plays for the other side.

It wasn't until after the lecture that he heard her tell off the baseball jock that he knew he was in love. "Look, I don't know why you keep thinking your dick is so magical that it can cure my Aceness, but I promise you, there is nothing your dick can do for me that I can't do for myself a lot faster and a lot less messy. When you learn how to get me off in less than a minute at least twice a day, I'll give up my toys and ride that cock." She patted his face, "I'm just not interested in being with other people that way, give it up."

And that's when he learned that she wasn't interested in him like that, she wasn't interested in anyone like that. She was funny, outgoing and sarcastic, everything he ever wanted in an assistant. He had to have her. He wanted to chase after her, but the Professor stopped him to apologize for Lena's unruly behavior, and how rude foreigners are. 

"Can you please get me her email? I'd like to contact her." And he did as soon as he got back to work, when she graduated 2 months later, she already had a job working for him and she's been here nearly 5 years now. She is by far the world's best secretary/PA and people are constantly trying to poach her from him. But Lena is extremely loyal, and he pays her handsomely to stay.