(2/3) Chapter 6 - adult must be calm

The blue ceramic mug brought from the house was picked up from the shelf. The Teacher who worked at the school until late at night tore a Milo packet into the glass. He secretly added coffee mate because he liked it very much before pouring water and standing with a daze.

The stars are full in the sky outside from the view inside the room that is bright...it will be better if there's someone here to watch the stars together. He likes to watch the stars but not to the point where he knows any stars particularly.

The teacher volunteered to lean his hip against a long wooden table. Today, when the students finished their exams, he sat down to clear the work as there isn't any light to use in his house. He plans to make good use of the lights in the school and make it as worthwhile as possible. P'Mesa and P'JJ came to accompany him but just left a few minutes ago. Once he gets to be alone quietly like this... he gets distracted by his own thoughts.

The image of someone with a playful smile makes his heart skip a beat. He's blowing out the cigarette smoke while flipping the camera away which he can bet with all his money in his wallet that the girls in the pub are kneeling for him. Prince wonders if anyone in the world could possibly dislike him. The person who is not serious with a relationship like Kuafah makes Prince question his own feelings.

Jealous? It's not like that

Worried? Why would I be? He asked himself.

It must be something between disappointment, regret for someone who values words like him.

He used to date 2 people during his high school days. The first one is a girl that is 2 years older than him. They started dating in the fourth grade, couldn't last for four months, then broke up because she had someone else. Her reason for him at that time was because he was too good for her. They like to say that girls like bad guys but in reality they don't. No matter who it is, in the end, they don't like things to be boring. There should be something surprising, something that makes your heart skip a beat.

Not someone who's boring like him.

As for the second person, they started dating during the fifth grade...is a boy.

Yes it's a boy. He didn't tell anyone much because it wasn't an open relationship and he hated the relationship with 'No name' which is why he put that into a stop. Even though he's a boring person, he's not going to let himself stand still inside that fog...although he's able to breathe properly, he has no idea what kind of challenges he's going to face a few seconds later.

It's better to stay away

"..."

That was the time when the lights in Prince's office went off. He wasn't surprised at all because it was normal. In the village, it would go on and off like this on a regular basis. The thin person reaches out his hands for the closest lantern. Before turning to look behind him and saw that someone was standing there. It shocked him at first because that person's arrival was so quiet.

The light from the lanterns licked someone's face. When he raised the only light source in the room, the other party also moved and walked closer.

The mole under his left eye on his handsome face made him look even better. Even though they haven't known each other for long, he knew that this person has a lot of people walking into his life just to let him choose.

And he doesn't want to be one of them

He doesn't wish to be in anyone's choice.

"Sawadee krab Teacher"

"..."

"I've called but you refused to talk, does that mean that you're sulking?"

"No" He replied simply, the doctor couldn't help but smile because that stubborn face today tie his front hair up as he might be annoyed that his long hair is blocking his eyes when he is working.