Chapter 46 Royal Tag Team

No one's POV

It's been a few days since the observatory trip, and on the way back, Snowball had evolved into a Ninetails, helping Lillie defeat a wild Tyranitar in a double battle with an Alolan Sandshrew, resulting in her gaining the Ice Z Crystal. Currently, at the Royal Dome, currently, Nhazul was with Lana and Mallow, after Lana invited him to go with them to see the Royal Mask's match against the Revengers, a battle team known for their blatant rule-breaking.

Lana: Go, Royal Mask!

Mallow: You can do it, Incenaroar!

Nhazul's thoughts: ...-_-... I find it funny that the others can't tell this is Kukui... He's just making his voice sound deeper... And they have the same body type, skin tone, height and beard...

Nhazul looked at Lana and Mallow and saw how much they were enjoying it.

Nhazul's thoughts: Oh well, who am I to ruin the immersion.

As the fight continued on, with Masked Royal and his Incineroar vs Mr. Electric and Electivire, the Mad Magmar and his Magmortar, interfered which led to Mr. Electric to be disqualified.

Mallow: They interfered?!

Nhazul: These guys are really annoying...

Lana: They're the worst! Royal Mask won't be happy winning like that!

Mad Magmar: Hey, Royal Mask! If you've got any courage at all, then fight me in a single battle, with the title of Royal Dome's strongest fighter on the line!

Royal Mask: Very well! I accept! We'll settle this during the main event tomorrow!

After the match, Nhazul had said goodbye to Lana and Mallow and returned home, where he ran into Kukui.

Kukui: Oh, Nhazul! You're just getting back too I see.

Nhazul: Yeah. I went with Lana and Mallow to the Royal Dome to see Royal Mask's match. What about you?

Kukui then looked at Nhazul with a nervous look on his face.

Kukui: U-Uh, you know, just a few things I had today is all.

Nhazul and Eevee just looked at each other.

Nhazul: ...-_-... Right...

Eevee: ...-_-... Vee...

Both Nhazul and Kukui walked in and they were meet by Ash and Burnet, along with the Pokémon acting like Royal Mask.