Chapter 1: The beginning

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(They are nine)

"Are you sure this is safe?" A little boy asked to his friend. Slipping trough the window of his apartment, stepping into the emergency ladder. "Of course it is! I wouldn't have asked for you to come with me if it was dangerous!" The other boy exclaimed, making his way out the window too.

It was nighttime, a little while past eleven. Their parents where asleep, maybe the people in the apartment complex where sleeping too. But that just made it more fun for the two. Sneaking out at night without a care of who could cought them.

"Hitoshi wait up!" The greenette whisper yelled, but the other boy still heard. "C'mon Izu you're so slow" Shinsou grumbled but slowed down so the other boy could catch up. "where are we even going?" Midoriya questioned finally cathing up to the taller boy.

"You'll see" was all Shinsou said before walking away, this time Midoriya was right beside him. The greenette pouted, he didn't like surprises. He thinks they where scary. "aren't you scared out parents might notice tht we're gone?" Came another question from the smaller boy, glancing at his surroundings trying to figure out just where is the taller taking him.

"Close your eyes" Shinsou said, looking back at the greenette to make sure he does as told. "fine" Midoriya grumbled closing his eyes. "Don't open them until i day so" Shinsou took the smaller boys hand leading him to their destination.

It wasn't long until the two stopped, Shinsou leading Midoriya to the clearing. "You can open your eyes now" Shinsou whispered to the greenette's ear backing up a little a small smile on his face.

Midoriya fluttered his eye's open, emerald eyes locking onto the perfect view of the city. A large tree hunched over them, giving more spice to the landscape.
"Woah, it's beautiful!" Midoriya gushed grinning wildly, his eyes glistening with the stars.

"I found this place a while back when we first moved here" Shinsou smiled. The greenette turned around facing the other boy giving him a hug. The place they where in wasn't far from their apartment, but wasn't very close at the same time. It was secluded from the amount of tree's surrounding the small clearing. It was a hassle for adults to get trough, as of the branches of the trees sprouting from different directions.

They stayed there for a while before noting that they where a bit tired and it was getting late. They didn't want to get cought seeking out. Especially Shinsou, but for the happiness of his friend he'd do anything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's been five years now Hicchan....."

"I hope your okay now" Izuku let a lone tear escape his eye. He was at the hunched tree, which was still alive and beautiful as ever. A lot of memories were shared with him and his lost friend there. Seven years, it had been seven years since Shinsou Hitoshi went missing and four years since said boy was declared dead. And three years since the apartment complex they where living in got burned to the ground by some thug just lighting a cigarette nearby.

It was dead in the night. Midoriya sat himself down onto the grass, wanting to get a little rest before he went out. He was a vigilante, his career started after his parents funeral. Saving people to keep him sane.

He let out a long tired sigh, he was going to stop by a café for some coffee. Midoriya left the secluded area, not wanting the city to be set on fire when he wasn't on patrol.

He sprinted down the hill, passing by the remains of the apartment complex he once lived in. It still haunts him, the scream of his parents telling him to run out the door before the fire can reach him.

He diverted his gaze to a nearby building. Effectively climbing it without a worry, he stood there crouching down the edge as if waiting for something to climb up behind him. Some cat's made their way from their hiding spot and up the building too, surprisingly no one fell off. "Yes!" Izuku shouted jumping and punching the air in excitement.

"Keep this up and I'll teach you guys some martial art's" he said to the cat's, which meowed at him. The other groups of cat's meowed behind him, earning a squeak of surprise from the vigilante. "Holy guacamole! Don't scare me like that!" The vigilante exclaimed.

The cats looked like they where taunting him, just the looks on their cute fluffy face read 'where's our praise for climbing up this dammed building'

"Heyy, hey. Why are you guys looking at me like that" Midoriya asked backing up slightly. Don't judge him but he was scared when the cat's are like this.

"A-anyway, let's go! Crime doesn't rest!" He quickly got out of the circle of cat's, jumping to the nearby buildings in search of a fight.

"Holy cow! Don't jump at me when I'm jumping another building!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eraserhead" Tsukauchi greeted the poor grumpy underground hero who looked like he haven't slept in ages. "Let's just get this over with" Aizawa grumbled slumping down onto the chair Infront of the flimsy detective. "This better not be another kid vigilante" he mumbled, but the detective heard him anyway.

"Well.... Surprise it is" Tsukauchi said with a awkward smile passing the files to the underground hero, who let out a long sigh glaring daggers at the detective.

Well, Aizawa knew he could decline and they'll find another hero to inspect the case. But tracking down vigilantes was always a challenge and he never backs down from a challenge.
He read trough the file, he soaked up every detail that would help him find the vigilante.

"Of course they wouldn't disclose their age" Aizawa grumbled. "Bet you fifty bucks it's a child again"

Tsukauchi sweat dropped, an awkward smile on his face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------