63.

It was the end of summer and almost the end of the work day.

Bella sat anxiously at her desk. Her right leg bouncing up and down fast as she bit her nails.

Tommy was still in his office, which didn't surprise her, he's been staying late every so often recently.

But that's not why she's nervous.

She wanted to ask something of him and wasn't sure how he would react.

"Are you alright Bell?" Michaels voice broke through breaking her out of her thoughts.

He was standing in front of her desk, looking down at her with a worried expression.

Taking a deep breath, she was being ridiculous she thought. Calming down enough to offer the boy a smile.
"I'm okay, Michael. Don't worry about me, just nervous to ask Tommy something."

A smile broke out onto his face "I wouldn't worry too much, don't think there's a single thing he'd say no to you about."

Rolling her eyes at his comment, deep down knowing it was true. But maybe this might be the first time he actually said no to her...

"Enough about me, now that you're fully involved, how are you liking the business?" She asked him.
Michael has been back in the business for a couple months now and became almost like a right hand man to Tommy.
Bella loved it.

"It's good. Tom's got me out checking in on the factories a lot and running reports. But I like it."

Her smile grew wide. "Good. I'm glad to hear that Michael."

He nodded in return "alright well, I best get back to it 'fore Tom notices I'm talking to his woman on work time." He winked at Bella

She laughed and shooed him away in return. "Bye Michael"

Sighing as she looked back at his office door. Fuck it.
She thought standing up quickly, making her way over and knocking on it.

"Come in." He called from the other side

Taking another deep breath before opening it.

He sat behind his desk, putting down the document he was reading once he saw it her who entered the room.

"Bell, what can I do for you love?" He asked taking his glasses off. She was nervous. He could tell by her posture, almost as if she was slouched into herself.

"Well, I wanted to talk to you about something...-" she started taking a seat across from him

Raising his eyebrows at her, telling her to continue. Watching as she played with her fingers in her lap, looking hesitant.

"What is it Bella?"

Letting out a long sigh "I-I would like to take Charlie to meet his cousin Billy,...bu-but only if you will allow it. I don't want to over step." She rushed out.

She really wanted the two to meet, but she wasn't really Charlie's mother and couldn't make that decision. That was up to his father.

Bella has kept in contact with Arthur and Linda over the last year, and had gone to visit a few times as well. Arthur has agreed that the two should meet.
Now Tommy's approval was only needed.

"You think that's a good idea?" He asked. Not in an accusing way, just genuinely curious

She nodded "I do. I really do."

Leaning back in his chair in thought "and you would take him to Arthur and Linda's house?"

"I will." She said hopeful