Chapter 3

Not long after Lena crashed into his office with the same amount of ruckus and swagger as the first time they met, "I have arrived and I'm mentally prepared." She handed him his coffee as she sat down on the couch and put her heels up on the table. "Who are we talking shit about today? I'm assuming fuck face, but you know, it could be boy toy."

Yoongi scowled, "your nicknames, sometimes I wonder what you call me behind my back."

She shrugged, "you don't have to wonder, I'll tell you. I call you the evil one."

"What?" He sputtered as he choked a bit on his coffee, "I'm not evil, why would you say that?"

"Yoongi," she sighed, "you have a reputation to maintain. If I'm gushing about how amazing my boss is to everyone that will listen then people will get the wrong idea. Plus when people think I hate you, they get a tad loose lipped and it's funny."

He pouted, not looking like a CEO of a major cooperation at all, "it's still mean. But it's my father today."

"Ah fuck face, do proceed."

She's never been the best on manners, if she doesn't respect you then she doesn't care what you think about her and if she likes you then her form of loving you is slightly bullying. But she takes as well as she gives, so it works for Yoongi. "I have until my 30th birthday to have a baby on the way."

Snort, before she slapped her hand over her mouth, "sorry," she squeaked out.

"No, why did you snort?"

"Yoongi, I'm not." She blew her breath out slowly like she was trying to find a way out of this conversation, "I'm not sure that it's going to happen with Evan. I mean, I'm not an expert in carriers at all. But based on the amount of times I've walked in on you two, or had to reschedule shit because you were grunting like you were moving furniture in here, you two fuck a lot. So why isn't he pregnant?"

"I don't know," he mumbled before slumping into his seat more. "But my father won't give up until I have an heir."

"Surrogacy?"

He groaned, leaning forward and running his fingers through his dark black hair, "I doubt he'd go along with that. Plus, I'd like to know the person I'm having a baby with. What if they aren't a good person and then my baby turns out to be a serial killer?"

"Adoption?"

"It has to have Min blood, my father doesn't care who I knock up as long as I do."

She stood up and walked over to the chair he was sitting in, she perched onto the arm rest and patted his head softly. "I think you need to go home and talk to the boy toy. There's literally nothing you can do until you know where he stands."

"Yeah, you are right. Do I have anything left to do today?"

She snorted again, "you do, but I can move it around. Have you thought more about hiring another secretary? I mean I'm happy to be your PA and secretary, but when we go places it would be nice to have someone here to stay in the office that actually knows what they are doing."

"Yeah, you are right. It would be extremely helpful with the amount of traveling we've been doing. Find me someone that you like, a hard worker, someone that's smart and can handle everything we throw at them."

"Too bad you didn't agree earlier, Jimin has whipped my brothers gym into shape in less than a month. He would have been perfect."

Yoongi waved his hand dismissively, "if you want him so bad, offer him more money. I'm sure he'll come." He stood up, "I'm heading home to go see Evan. I'll see you tomorrow."

Not surprisingly when Yoongi got home Evan wasn't there, he pulled out his phone, "hey babe where are you?"

"Shopping," it came out really rudely, like how dare Yoongi think he was doing anything else.

"Oh, well can you come home? I really need to run some things by you."

"Yoongi," he sighed, really put out by the interruption with his friends. "I'm really busy right now, can this not wait?"

Yoongi can hear voices around him, telling him to hurry up, that he needs to get off the phone and pay attention. "Yeah, just come home as soon as you can please. I'll make dinner."

"Okay."

"Love you," he gets out but Evan doesn't even respond, he just hangs up the phone. Yoongi gets it, Evan is a few years younger than him. They don't have a lot in common, Yoongi wants to stay home, read a book and sip on whiskey. Evan wants to go to clubs and take shots until 2 in the morning.

But he can't focus on that right now, he needs to head to the store and grab stuff for dinner so Evan has something nice when he comes home. 5 hours later and Evan still wasn't there. At 9 pm Yoongi gave up, the cold dinner was thrown in the trash and he made his way upstairs to shower and head to bed.

"You're home," he says his voice full of sleep, he peers one eye open to look at the clock, it's almost 4 am. His alarm for work is going to go off in an hour.

"Yeah, Chance wanted to go to that new club. He hadn't been there yet so he wanted to check it out."

"And you couldn't wait until this weekend? It's a Wednesday night and I told you that we needed to talk."

Evan rolled Yoongi over onto his back, pulling his boxers down and pumping his cock until it's hard. He's already naked and soon he's straddling Yooongi and sliding down his cock. In Yoongi's sleep deprived brain it doesn't register that Evan is already stretched and lubed up, he just knows that he getting sex. And he's not coherent enough to get past his caveman brain to breed.

So he grabs Evan by the hips and thrusts into him until he fills him with his cum, when Evan crashed down onto Yoongi's chest he wrapped his arms around him. "My father gave us until I'm 30 to provide an heir. Babe, maybe we should see a specialist."

"I'll make an appointment, sleep you have like 45 minutes before you have to get up and I'm tired. I danced too much."

That must be why he smells like another man, "just want to hold you. I love you," he whispers. But Evan is already snoring.

It's several weeks later when Yoongi realizes that Evan never made the appointment and his frustration is starting to show. He legitimately has to threaten him with cutting off his credit cards if he doesn't show up to Yoongi's work and talk this out with him.

"I don't understand what you want from me. I went to the Dr they said everything was fine, we just have to keep trying." He pouted a bit as he straddled Yoongi, "you know how hard it is for men to get pregnant. Plus what if it's not me, it's you?"

That never even crossed his mind that he might not be able to have child, "babe, I'm sorry. You are right. It could very easily be me. I'll get checked, I promise. How about I leave early today and we spend the rest of the day together. We'll do whatever you want."

"Anything?"

"Of course, whatever it is, your wish is my demand."

He pouted a bit before leaving a mark on Yoongi's neck, "can I get a new car?"

"Sure babe, let's go."

"But I want to get a place of my own," Jimin whined. "I want to decorate and meal prep."

"Jimin," Enzo scoffed, "you can decorate the shit out of your room. You know I don't care. And we have a kitchen here, you can meal prep all you want."

"A hot plate, a mini fridge and a microwave don't make a kitchen Enzo." He plopped back in his seat, "it's just apartments here are so expensive. You should pay me more."

He's too freaking cute Enzo thought, "Jimin I'd love to, but since I don't even really pay myself."