☂︎︎Oblivion☂︎︎

Upon entering the tunnel, you could feel yourself beginning to panic

Upon entering the tunnel, you could feel yourself beginning to panic. Luther was gone. He was dead. And he had died painfully. Your feet began to move faster as you desperately tried to find an exit. Five was nowhere to be seen behind you, and your siblings had disappeared into the reflective abyss.

"Y/N?"

Who's voice? No one's you knew. You began to run faster, until you crashed into something. Lila. Oh, thank God. She greeted you at the exit of the tunnel, and you found yourself in a similar suite to the bloodstained buffalo one.

Your siblings trickled in behind you. Viktor panted.

"Let's never do that again."

The Kugel had called to you. It had been so warm and comforting. You had wanted to run to it. To be with it. But Five had forced you into the tunnel.

"What, narrowly escape the apocalypse?"

"It's kind of our thing, isn't it?"

"There's something very wrong about that."

The room decor had changed, and the colors were off just so slightly.

"Same suite, just ass-backward."

"No hyperbole there."

"This is some hardcore Alice in Wonderland shit."

"I love that movie."

Reginald entered the suite, panting. He slammed the door shut,

"At last," he muttered, out of breath. "The other side."

"Wait," Viktor spoke up. "Where's Klaus?"

"Children, I'm sorry, but your brother..."

Your ears began to ring as you fell to your knees.

"Whoa! Are you okay?"

Who was speaking? You couldn't tell as you let out a bloodcurdling scream. You were too upset to notice that the room began to shake and your voice began to resonate.

First Luther, then Klaus. No. First Five, then Ben, then Luther, then Klaus. You had failed to protect them. You always failed to protect them. You were awful. You are a bad sister. You had one job, and you always fucked it up. Every time, someone died. It was always your fault. You got them killed. You--

"Y/N!" Diego screamed, shaking your shoulder. The room promptly stopped shaking. "It's okay," he nodded, "it's gonna be okay."

He dropped his gun, and held you tightly.

"You're gonna be okay," his voice began to break. "He's gonna be okay. He'll be okay. They'll both be okay. They're not in pain anymore."

You shook like a leaf against your brother.