Chp-27

Author Pov

Night arrived and Hazel prepared his dinner. She was nervous and anxious remembering how she rejected to take his card and buy anything. What if that wolf turned barbaric again? She didn’t want to endure another torture tonight.

She was busy making trifle for herself after all Cyrus already told her he doesn’t like sweets. She sighed heavily putting it in the refrigerator. She wanted nothing more than the next week to come faster and him to fly to another city just like he said.

She wanted to escape this hell. She wanted to talk to Sophia and Analise about her plan but didn’t get any courage to do so yet. She knew both will try to drop this plan but she can’t just sit back and let him do whatever he wants.

She needs their help to escape this mansion. The moment she will disappear from his life she was sure he will find someone else to be his toy. It’s already been a month and she’s tired of staying here and enduring his torture.

She can’t let him rule over what’s hers. It’s her life. Then the decisions should be hers too. From the day he had met her all he’s doing is to control her in every way possible. She’s tired of being controlled by him.

She walked out of the kitchen only to witness him walking inside the dining room. She didn’t even notice that he has arrived. His eyes fell on her and she completely missed the slight tug over his lips.

Cyrus walked towards her wrapping his arm around her waist pulling her closer to him. She looked up in his eyes hesitantly and just when she looked up he crashed his lips against hers making her whimper out.

Her hand held his clothed bicep tightly fisting it. Her eyes got shut off squeezing them. His kiss was rough, frantic, and kind of needy. He kissed her like a hungry wolf. After fulfilling his desires he stared at her flushed face with an extremely small smile dancing on his lips. It was almost unnoticeable.

Hazel slowly peered her eyes open finding his intense stare already fixed on her. He moved his hand to her face caressing her lower lip using his thumb. Sometimes their height difference frustrates him but sometimes he loves it. Just like right now.

The way she was looking up in his eyes with her big stones of emerald with an unexplainable innocence dancing in them. She looked so adorable yet so damn tempting at the same.

“Get the table ready I am coming after changing the clothes. And. ” He leaned his face down to her brushing his lips against her cheek tracing them to her ear.

“We have a matter to talk about.” Hazel instantly shut her eyes up at his words. His deep raspy voice instantly sent a horrifying shiver down her spine.

He softly pecked her lips before walking to his room upstairs. Hazel opened her eyes harshly biting her lower lip. She’s doomed. She knew she was doomed. Even after all the fear in her heart, she didn’t feel an ounce of regret for refusing to use his money.

The food and her living in a room are already a huge burden on her. Everything is from his money, not hers and this thought depresses her. After her father’s death and mother’s disability, she was never dependent on anyone.

Working multiple jobs she used to eat with her money. She used to give rent of the room she lived in, to her grandmother. Clothes, food, and even the necessities she used to buy with her own money.

But now living on Cyrus’s money she feels uncomfortable. She knew she was not living here for free. Her body is being used against her will but still, it is being used by him. And that thought makes her feel something. Something disgusting.

She feels like a whore.

She feels like she’s been selling her body in some way. That’s why to avoid this disgusting thought she always reminds herself that she’s being forced. And to completely get rid of this thought she works.