061

"Have you been crying?" Elena asked, holding Katsuki's head in between her hands. "No." He said. But it was obvious, he had puffy, glistering eyes and his cheeks were slightly red.

"Stop lying to me, now come on." Elena said, grabbing his hand and leading him to her bedroom. "I just wanna sleep." He said, rubbing his eyes as Elena put him into her bed. She took his shoes off as well as his jeans jacket before she joined him. "Oi, sit up." Elena said. He sat up before Elena sat down behind him. He laid down with his head onto her stomach as Elena ran her fingers through his hair.

"So, why'd you come here? And why were you crying?" Elena asked, looking at him as she rubbed his cheeks. "I- The stupid old hag has been bugging me all day. It was all fine and shit, till she mentioned the thing about the kidnapping." He said, his eyes holding regret. Elena sighed before she grabbed his face. "It is not your fault. Don't even do that. You were barely with me on that day. Plus! I'm here, aren't i?" She asked, smiling as she planted kisses all over his face.

"I guess.." Katsuki said, feeling comfort in her kisses. Just as she was about to plant a last kiss on her boyfriend, he had grabbed her face and planted a kiss onto her forehead. Elena smiled and played with his hair. "What have you done today?" Katsuki asked, trying to change the subject.

"Ah, me and Aizawa watched some movies. Otherwise i've just been sleeping, and chilling." Elena said as they gazed out her window while she played with his hair. The city lights were illuminating in the sky as cars drove by everywhere. "So that's why you haven't been answering?" Katsuki asked.

"Yeah... Well, I've also been studying a little..." Elena said, smiling. "What did you do today, my beautiful little train?" Elena asked and ruffled his hair excitedly. "Been yelled at, slept, studied, and now I'm here." Katsuki said and and sighed.

Elena pouted before she planted more kisses onto his face. "It will be fine! I promise." She said and smiled gently at him. His lip curled up into a smile, upon seeing her happy and warm gesture.

"Where's Aizawa by the way?" Katsuki asked upon realizing his absence. "He had to take care of something at work. Apparently they're examining Junichiro. And in case of emergency, they need him there." Elena said, shrugging before she looked back towards the sky.

As it became quiet, Elena gasped when she was suddenly picked up and thrown onto the bed. As Katsuki jumped on top of her and hugged her tightly. "You're awfully clingy today." Elena said, ruffling his hair as Katsuki looked up at her. "It's not been the best past of fucking days." He said, sighing as he buried his face into her chest.

Elena merely smiled before she covered them with a blanket and put a pillow under her head properly. "I'm tired. Shall we sleep?" Elena asked, smiling gently at him. Katsuki nodded before he got off the bed and tossed the blanket away. Elena sweat dropped as Katsuki took his pants and shirt off. "I'm not sleeping in a shirt and pants. I sweat way to much already." He mumbled as he joined her in the bed. Elena nodded before turning around.

Katsuki smirked before he pulled the blanket over them and hugged her tightly by bringing her body to his own. Elena smiled at the comfortable warmth he was radiating off his body. "Goodnight, Katsuki." Elena said, smiling as she soon began to doze off. "Goodnight, Elena." He said, his voice vibrating as he spoke, giving Elena shivers down her spine.

She closed her eyes and just as she was about to fall asleep, she swore she heard Katsuki speak once more.

"I love you."

___________________________

"Goodmorning Aizawa!" Elena said upon seeing her guardian sitting once more by the island, holding a cup of coffee as two other seats were reserved with food.