Chapter 4

Lena clapped her hands, "this is perfect, come work with me! I've been interviewing people to become Yoongi's secretary and everyone sucks or they just want to fuck either him or me." She gagged a bit, "it's disgusting really."

Jimin gasped, "you said he was evil and now you want me to work for him? Plus we're both gay, how do you know I won't want to sleep with him?" He was being cheeky, they both knew that. He's not about to break up a relationship and Yoongi has been in one for years and is trying to have a baby.

"He's not actually evil. Yes he can be a scary asshole, but that's only to people that deserve it. But inside he's a fluffy kitten, pet his hair and he'll practically start purring. So come work with me."

"What about Enzo? I can't just leave him, he's a disaster you know this."

"I'm right here you know," he grumbled from the other side of the reception desk.

They both looked at him, "yeah we can see you, you are like 6'2 and 250 pounds, you kind of stand out." Jimin sassed.

Enzo looked at his sister, "you can have him. The disrespect from this brat. I fed him, clothed him, gave him shelter and a job and this is the thanks I get." He was kidding, Jimin knew that. But if Enzo is going to be dramatic, then so is Jimin.

Jimin launched himself onto Enzo, climbing up the much larger man like a tree to wrap around him like an adorable little spider monkey. "But I love you so much Enzo, so so much." He cried out loudly.

"Umm, am I interrupting something?"

"No you aren't hotness," Lena cooed.

Jimin turned around while still clinging to Enzo, "no Jungkookie, I'm just teasing Enzo. Did you need something?" Jungkook wasn't even looking at him, his wide doe eyes were still on Lena. His cheeks and ears were bright red. "Don't worry about her, she flirts with anything that gives her a reaction."

Enzo wanted to join in on teasing his sister because it's literally one of his favorite pastimes, "yup, Jimin is right. I caught her flirting with the water cooler the other day."

"In my defense, it was bubbling back to my advances so I'm fairly sure we are dating now," Lena replied as she was looking at her nails. When she heard Jungkook gasp, she looked up and winked.

"What did you need Jungkook?"

His eyes finally snapped back to Jimin's, "oh uh. I got a new debit card and I wanted to put it on file for my dues."

"Oh, okay. Here let me help you."

Enzo squeezed his hips and then placed him on top of the counter next to where Jungkook was standing, "let me. Gotta learn how to do this stuff since you are getting a new fancy job."

Jungkook's back went ramrod straight, "you are leaving the gym?"

Before Jimin could even tell him no Lena leaned forward, "yup, he's going to work for Min International with me."

His eyes went wide, "wow, congrats Jimin, that's a big deal. I tried getting an internship there and got turned down. You are lucky."

Again before Jimin could even correct Jungkook Enzo cried out a 'found it' and asked for Jungkook's new card. Then he was off to work out. Jimin turned to glare at Lena, "I didn't agree Lena."

"You want an apartment don't you?"

"Yes," he muttered out in a defeated sigh.

She leaned over to pet his head, something she apparently does with Yoongi as well, "then take the job. I have a feeling it's going to change your life."