Chapter 25

Isabelle's POV

I step up onto the plane while holding Alexander's hand. He helps me up the stairs.

I stand in awe in the doorway. No way. No freakin way. I am flying in a private jet! This is awesome!

"Where do you want to sit, Iz?" Alexander asks.

Hmm. Well, there are four rows of seats. Which one do I want? I choose the one up front.

"Right here is fine." I declare. He nods.

Just then, a very pretty flight attendant scurries up to us and says, "Good morning, Mr and Mrs Ludwig! Hello, Alexander and Sophia!"

Sophia waves politely. Xander just sort of half-waves. Now she comes up to me.

"Hi!" I exclaim. "My name is Isabelle! I am Alexander's fiancé."

She smiles. "Ah. That's nice. Well, my name is Olivia. If you need anything to make your stay more comfortable, please let me know."

"Also," she says to all of us. "The plane is going to begin takeoff, so please fasten your seatbelts and turn off your phones."

I turn off my phone, along with everybody else. Slowly, we begin to move. Faster, faster, faster.

As we lift into the air, I am pushed back into my seat. I giggle, and Xander smiles.

"Okay, you can now turn your phones on." Olivia says over the speakers.

I turn my phone on and go onto twitter. Ah, boring stuff. I decide to post a picture. I take a picture of myself with the plane in the background.

I look at it. Cute. Wait, Sophia photo bombed me? That little sneak. I laugh.

For the caption I write, AWESOME plane ride to Hawaii. Thanks @alexanderludwig! #photobomb

I turn my phone off and fall asleep.

When I wake up, Sophia is gone. She's probably in the bathroom. That means we can stand up!

I stand up, but fall back down to my seat immediately. I try again. Same thing. What's wrong with me?

Xander sees my trouble, and he comes to help. "Are you okay Isabelle?"

"Yeah." I wince. "I think so."

"Are you in pain?" He asks. "Where is the pain coming from?"

Where is it .coming from? I think it's coming from my stomach. It's too early for the babies to come - I'm 5 months pregnant.

I point to my baby bump, and Alex nods. He puts his cool, strong hangs on my tummy to see I anythings wrong. After a minute or so, he lights up.

"That's it!" He exclaims. "They're kicking!"

Oh! Cool! I put my hands down where Xander's are and feel around. No- wait! There it is! A kick! It's strong, like Xander, I can already tell.

He helps me up an motions for me to sit on his lap. I just had a sudden idea.

"Sophia!" I say, turning around. "Would you like to feel the babies kicking?"

She quickly hurries up to us. I place her hand on my bump. When she feels it, she jumps a little.

"Ooh! That's really cool!" She says.

Olivia hurries up to ask if we want anything to eat or drink.

"I would like a sprite please." I say, as the kicking goes on. I wince a bit.

"M-m-may I feel?" Olivia stutters.

I nod my head. She puts her hands down, and keeps them there for a little while. It feels pretty nice, actually. Her hands are soft and gentle.

After the baby kicks, she gasps, "Oh my! That is amazing!"

I smile up at her. She smiles back. Xander orders what he wants, and Olivia moves away.

"That was nice of you." Alex comments.

"Yes, it was." I reply.

"You can go to sleep if you want. It'll help you relax." He suggests.

Good point. I nod, and lean my head back into his broad shoulders.

I close my eyes and try to fall asleep. It's not really working, since the babies are still kicking. Can't you stop? I mind message them. The actually do stop.

Eventually I fall asleep.