07

It was now Joseph and Adeline's last day together, also known as the last day of freedom.  Tomorrow Joseph will start filming and Adeline will fly home to London. They changed their plans so all the cast will come by tomorrow to have one more chat before starting and so they can all say goodbye. At first the plan was to enjoy the last of Atlanta together but that plan was fastly thrown into the waste bin seeing as they couldn't get out of bed.

Adeline laid on top of Jo, her head on his chest just on the right spot to hear his heartbeat. Their lengs were tangled together. Joseph had his hands in her hair, massaging her scalp and untangling her hair a little bit. The other hand was rested on her back rubbing soft circles.

They were just enjoying the silence, or the sound of their heartbeats, before Adeline's phone started chiming with notifications. She groaned as they had endured this since last night, it even got to the point she just closed her phone for good, making Jo shoot a text at Jack saying her phone was dead so he wouldn't be worried and just contact Joseph from the start.

"Why does it never stop?" she groaned, moving her hands from besides their bodies to her ears as she pressed her head in his chest her nose getting squished.

Joseph laughed but not fully also finding it very annoying. "I actually don't know, I only got Instagram when you told me about it so I could follow you. And now also to promote some of my movies and stuff like Stranger Things."

Adeline pulled her head out of his chest propping herself up on her hands. Her face was hovering over his now, she smiled softly at him kissing the cornor of his mouth and grabbing her phone before laying back down half on him and halfly off him.

WHen she opened her phone it wasn't that surprising to see almost all her notification were from Instagram but once the groupchats Stranger Things cast popped up on her screen she opened them first not really caring about the Instagram ones.

Strange People

(Sadie, Mustard
Millie, Ketchup
Priah, Fax
Noah, The Wise🥺
Gaten, Steve Junior🥰
Caleb, Stalker😎
Finn, Frogface🐸
Natalia, Gun Lady
Charlie, Camera Pervie
Joe K., HAIRrington
Maya, Bi-panic😍
Jamie, mr shadow hunter🤩
Gracie, Miss Cheerleader😇
Mason, Jason🤮
Joseph, Schatje💕
Adeline, Addie my beloved💛)

HAIRrington
So....
Where was my invite?

mr Shadow Hunter🤩
and mine

The Wise🥺
^^

Frogface🐸
^^^

Stalker😎
^^^^

Steve Junior🥰
^^^^^

Mustard
los in the mail or sumt

Bi-panic😍
honeslty dont really care also

Gun Lady
it was so much fun!!

Fax
Facts!

Addie💛