viii. There's An Us?

CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— IZETA WAS IN WAKANDA, FIDDLING WITH HER FINGERS AS SHE TOOK A SEAT BESIDE BUCKY'S UNCONSCIOUS BODY.

"Izeta." T'Challa greeted her, as he walked into the room. The brunette quickly stood up before giving him a hug.

In the few months she had stayed in Wakanda, she had gotten extremely close with the two royal siblings. Bickering like Izeta belonged to their family, the brunette even got her own room in the Royal Palace of Wakanda.

"Stop stressing, Izeta. Honestly." Shuri rolled her eyes in a joking manner, making Izeta squint her eyes at the girl before making a paper ball and throwing it at the girl.

"Take her to the dungeons! Disrespecting a princess, who would've thought?" Shuri gasped, as T'Challa chuckled from behind Izeta. The brunette only snickered before the machine that was attached to James started beeping.

"He's waking up. We'll give you guys some time." T'Challa spoke, before dragging Shuri out of the room, only for her to call out, "We'll be back for the arm!"

Izeta chuckled before she noticed James' eyes fluttering open, the man let out a groan, before immediately sitting up.

            "Hey, hey. Calm down." Izeta advised, helping him sit up, James sprung away, ripping himself away from her hold. "James, it's me. It's just me. Izeta. Your Izeta."

     He quickly calmed down when he heard those words as he felt Izeta's hand cupping his cheek, he took a breath before laying his own hand on hers. "You stayed? You're here?"

              "Of course, I'm here. I promised, didn't I?" She whispered before pulling him into a hug, which he returned by wrapping his arm around her hip.