Chapter 8~ Thirty million

Not edited- Hey, so second update this week so kinda proud of me yk.

Anyways, i was in toronto and for the fourth time in my life I got chased around Eaton Center by a high man holding a traffic cone thing. It was kinda scary but since it was the fourth time I knew where to go... so i didn't die. Man toronto is a crazy place-

Anyways make sure to vote n comment hotties, they make me wanna write more n shi yk 

Velencia Kade

I take my seat while my eyes run around the whole place, my hand grips the glass of hennessy tighter in my hands before I feel my sister lightly tap my foot with her heel. I turned my head to look at her but before I could make eye contact my eyes trailed away beside her on the other table.

I watch as he sits down in the chair with his friend Grant Leandro right beside him, people look at them as if they've seen a god of some sort. I scoff at that, my hand taps my blazer and when the cold blade of my dagger strapped onto the inside of my blazer touches my skin over the thin lace I feel reassurance.

The plan me and my sister had come up with was that she brings him upstairs to talk privately about business, she said she'd somehow slip a few belladonna seeds into his drink and I'd be making sure all the guards and bodyguards are taken care of and by the time she makes her way up with him he'll be all over the place. And that's when we call Harrison to drive out to the back and throw him in the back of the G-Wagon, bring him to the house while he's unconscious so he doesn't know where he's going and then lock him up in the basement.

Then finally do what I've been needing to do, I have less than five months left.

If that goes south, I take my dagger and stab his non-existent heart. I just want it to be painful, so fucking painful.

"Make sure you outbid them," I mutter into my glass before taking a sip, she laughs as if she wasn't going to in the first place. I know they want the property, I can tell by the way they're talking about it in a hushed tone as the woman on stage tells everyone jokes she probably found off pinterest while announcing the rules.

"May the auction begin," she starts and my sister and I both sit up straight before directing our eyes towards the stage.

She looks at some card before diverting her eyes to all of us, "the opening bid starts at five million!" She grins and my eyebrows raise as I chug down my drink. Well fuck, this really is for rich bitches.

"Five point five," Grant calls from beside us and the second he finishes his sentence my sister speaks. "Five point seven," she raises her little sign.

"Six million," some random woman smiles before sending my sister a look. The woman's look of pride is cut off by my sister's ego crushing chuckle as she speaks up. "Seven million," I almost spit my drink out but I play it as if seven million isn't a lot.