MONTH

17 and nearly 4 months pregnant 15 weeks to be exact next week I'm turning 4 months

17 and nearly 4 months pregnant 15 weeks to be exact next week I'm turning 4 months. I've basically been living in my stretchy Lululemon leggings and Mickeys sweatpants. Fiona has been on my ass about getting an abortion. Once you hit your 2nd trimester which I am in a week it's literally impossible to find a clinic who will be willing to do the abortion when your that far into your pregnancy.

She thinks that Mickey has ghosted me since the day I told him I was pregnant which is false. He calls me to see if I'm alright and offers to buy me food which I always decline. I haven't seen him much since he came round and we discussed about keeping the baby. Especially cause Fionas literally always at home now and when she's not she has her little minions Debbie and Carl that literally tells her everything that happens now that we're all out of school. she's meant to think hes ghosted me and if he comes round Carl will snitch.

I would go out to see him but I'm too lazy to even go downstairs to get some water let alone walk around the southside.

I snap out of my thoughts when I realize my phone was ringing and of course it was Mickey. "Good morning mama." He says and I smile stretches a cross my face. "Morning love." "So when you gonna tell Fiona your keeping the baby because I just want to run to your place fuck you hard then hold you and my baby in my arms." I was  taken back by his words.

"Oh wow very straight forward someone clearly hasn't had sex in a long time." I say with a smile. "yeah and my hands not doing the trick no more." I laugh. "TAYLOR COME HERE I FOUND A PLACE THAT CARRYS OUT ABORTIONS UNTIL YOUR 4 MONTHS ALONG" I roll my eyes. Are you fucking kidding me who shouts that out at 10 am when half the southside is still sleeping or  passed out on the street.

"I'm telling her today at 11 I'd appreciate it if my baby daddy was there at my side when I tell her." I hint out. "yeah I'll be there." I smile. "Ok I got to go." He says. "Bye." I hang up the phone. I stand up ready to go downstairs when Im realised I'm still in a towel due to the fact I never got dressed after the shower.

I giggle at my stupid self before sliding on a pair of Mickey's black sweatpants at comfortably sat above my tiny bump and a white stretchy  tank top that fit over my bump.

I brush my short fluffy black hair before clipping it into a ponytail with a hair clip. Mickeys coming so I have to put a little makeup so I don't look like a zombie. I put concealer under my eyebags I put on some mascara and lipgloss before doing my eyebrows. Once I finish I put on some plain black socks.

I head downstairs and Into the kitchen. "Morning." I say before heading into the fridge and grab my jar of pickles. I sit in my seat as I munch on my jar of pickles. "so monthly rent is due so I need everyones cut." Fiona slams down the cardboard box as it gets passed around the table until it lands Infront of me. "I know you quit your job and kash and grabs but we still need your cut." She tells me and I nod standing up and wodderling away with my jar of pickles tucked under my arms. I go Into my secret stash of money that was meant to be for my college fund but I ain't gonna go to college now that I'm gonna be a full time mom.

I go back into the kitchen with my jar of money as I go through it and put $50 In to the card board box. Fiona looks at me shocked. "Your college fund you've been saving that for so long." I shrug. "Ive been trying to save but I stopped a couple months ago and before that I kept taking money out of it for clothes plus I don't want to go to college anymore it's a waste of time and Money that I don't have." When I look at Fiona she was shocked but she shrugged it off pretty quick.

"So this abortion thing-" I stop her. "Didn't i tell you I'd book the appointment- can we talk about it later." She nods "are you wearing make up." She spots out and I nod. "You haven't worn makeup for like 3 months." I shrug. "Guess I just felt like putting some on."

After I had a few short convos with the family I head into the living and switch on some shit TV. Shortly after Fiona and Lip follow in finishing up there conversation before asking me what show I put on.

After a while I had the sudden urge to throw my guts up so I casually get up and walk to the bathroom not trying to disturb anyone. Well my plan failed when I gagged before puking my lungs out. It was so loud that probably Veronica could hear it from two houses away.

Someone gathers the few pieces of my hair that decided to come out of the Clip before rubbing my back. I felt like I couldn't breathe I was puking none stop that much. I gagged once again before throwing up. I clench onto my chest out of Instinct.

This also showed that I couldn't breathe and that's when the mysterious person who held my hair back spoke. "it's ok tay just let it all out and breathe through your nose." I was shocked to hear lips voice. He was the one person (besides Fiona cause shes a child hating bitch) who would refuse to help me when I through up.

Not because he didn't support me, because seeing and hearing people puke will make him throw up himself but I guess he's gotten use to the sound of me gagging and my sick splashing against the toilets water as it mixed together.

Once I finished he left and I flush the toilet and gargles my mother out with water before popping a mint Into my mouth to prevent me choking on my vomit breathe.

When I walked back into the living everyone was gone Fiona was gone and lip is out round the back smoking a cigarette. I sigh whilst continuing to watch my show. Just when it was getting good I got a text from Mickey saying that he was 2 minutes away. That when I realized the time it's was already ten past eleven.