𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-175 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-75 comments💬.

ZOHRA

THURSDAY, JULY 18TH, 2024: 3 P.M.

"Appointment for Zohra Simmons." The nurse called out, then I got up.

"Hello." I greeted with a smile.

"Hello, are you here by yourself?" She asked, smiling.

"Ye-." I was about to say but a thick New York accent cut me off.

"Nah, I'm dad." Tribe said, from behind me.

"Alright, follow me to the back. Today we're gonna confirm the pregnancy here in the office, we're gonna check your weight and all that good stuff, and we're also gonna get you guys some pictures of the baby." The nurse said, causing me to nod.

MINUTES LATER

"You're for sure pregnant, congratulations! The doctor will be in here momentarily." She said, smiling big.

"Thank you." Tribe and I said at the same time.

It's been six days since the whole ordeal, and this is my first time seeing him since we got into the argument. I guess he's staying at a hotel or somebody house, because he hasn't came home but he's in a whole new outfit from the hat down to the shoes.

Once the doctor left the tension inside the room was pretty thick, but I didn't know who was going to speak first. Hell I'm surprised he even showed up, like this is the first time we argued this bad that we went days without speaking to one another.

He looked so tired and worn out leaning his head against the wall with his eyes closed. That night we got into the argument I know we both could've handled it differently, but I for sure could've handled it differently.

The way I approached him was kind of wrong, but all he had to do was answer those questions the first time instead of trying to ignore them because he ain't wanna argue. I know if I was to not answer the phone for him and he saw me in a nigga face he would be waiting for me outside on our front door step.

"Why you here?" I asked, then he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Uh, because you're carrying our child. You thought I wasn't finna come?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I wouldn't have been surprised, you haven't been home yet." I said, shrugging then I lifted my shirt and began rubbing my belly while leaning back on the table.

"I have been home, you was just asleep when I came in." He said.

Now that I think of it he has been home because I thought I was going crazy once I noticed the food I cooked was always missing a chunk out of it, and why the fridge was always stocked with food and fruits after each meal.

At first I thought it was Tommy using the key I gave him, but when I asked him he told me now so I just played it off but my ass was high key scared.

"You was breaking in stealing food?" I asked, then he chuckled.

"How I'm breaking in when I live there too? Yes, I was taking food too, but I always restocked the things you needed on your grocery list." He said, closing his eyes.