Part 22*

He starts to kiss me hard. "You look extra sexy in this dress"

He grabs my Ass cheeks and squeeze it, making me let out a moan and his toungue enter my mouth. I play with his little curls an pull on it a little. He quickly picks me up and I wrap my legs around him, grinding into his crotch.

He lets out a loud groan and I can feel him getting hard. It's a strange feeling having him hard under me, but it also exciting too, because I cause this reaction. He walk backwards still kissing me and we are stopped by his bed foot. He drops me on the bed making my dress hike up to my panties line and he follows, hovering over me. Are we heading for sex? We can't not right now.

He starts to kiss my neck and I let out a loud moan "ohhh mase" and he does it again. He continues laying tender and rough kisses up my neck, my ears, between my breast and over the fabric of my stomach, heading south.

"Mason" I breathed out.

"Yes" he said, looking up at me, eyes glazed with need.

"Are we going to have sex?" I asked him my voice breathy from the feeling his kisses were creating.

"No, I just want to make you feel good!" He said, his voice sounding like it hasn't before. Hoarse and deep.

"How?"

"With my fingers. You can say no and we stop right now." I don't want to say no. I want this.

"Yes" He looks at my eyes for confirmation and I nod. I am glad I shave down there.

He start to place kisses on my lower stomach, then he put his hand over my pantie rubbing it. I continue to look at him and he adds a bit more pressure, forcing my eyes to glaze over. This feels amazing even without his fingers is not in me yet.

I feel my panties down my leg and off my body.

"Spread your legs for me baby girl" he coax me and I do as he says. The cold air hitting my most private area leaves me feeling instantly bare. Mason runs his hand over my wet fold, separating it.

"Ahh, mase"

"Fuck, you are so wet Mira, Dripping baby!" I rotate my hips a little and he starts to rub my clit in an infinite shape. He adds a little more pressure and I bit my lip, my eyes tightly shut. How the hell is he doing this.

He quickly add his fingers into me and he slides easy.

"Masseee" I moaned. I hope his parent or brother are too busy downstairs that they don't come upstairs to check on us.

"Does that feel good?" He asked picking up pace. I nod quickly my eyes still shut. It feels amazing.

"Answer me babe" he growls. I like that, I think.

"Yes Mase, it feels " I start to whimper as he goes faster. "Good" I am surprise when he attached his mouth to my pearl flicking it.

He quicken the pace of his fingers and pleasure is driving through my body. I feel him curl one of his finger and I let out a loud scream. "Ohhh, fuckk Mase"

"Found it!" He said as he repeats the same action and I grab the bed sheets under me. My toes curling. An unusual feeling starts to build in the pit of my stomach, like I have to pee. It is delicious and frightening at the same time.

He continue to finger me and suck as he hits that spot over and over again. I can't help the moan that are spilling out my lips and the tremble of my legs.

"Cum for me Mira!"

"I can't." I moaned. I am afraid I will pee If I do. It really does feel like I have to pee and that's the last thing I will be doing right now. The tingly feeling is spreading through my whole lower region and I feel like I will explode.

"Yes, you can. Just let go. Cum for me babe. I promise you will enjoy it." With that my legs starts to shake as an overwhelming incredible pleasure runs through my whole body, I cum all over his finger moaning his name. "Mase, ohhh Mase."

"Good girl" he coax me, still moving his hand inside me.

Where did he learn to do that? I actually don't want to know.

When I stop orgasm he pulls his hands out of me with a smile.

"How was that?"

"It was incredible." I breathed out, still trying to control my breathing. That was incredible. I have never orgasm before and can see why people are obese with sex. The feeling is great and he hasn't gone in me yet. My whole body is like putty. I am so relaxed. He leans in and kiss me as he stand off the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"To get something to clean you up."

"Oh, okay"

I lay back on the bed, legs close and in a haze about what just happend. I felt my whole body shake. My vision went white. I most definately want to do that again. Mason return with a little white towel. He climbs unto the bed and between my legs. "Mira open up." I do as I am told and he starts to clean me up. He takes his time going up, down and around. I am sure he can hear my little whimper of pleasure. It is such an intimate act.

"Sorry"

"For what?"

"For the mess"

"Don't apologize. It was incredibly hot!"

"I can return the favour." I suggest quicker than I could think. I don't even know how to. He gives me a smirk look.

"No, I wanted to make you feel good."

"I thought all guys want a blow or hand job."

"Not today. Watching you cum was enough for right now." He finished cleaning me up and put my panties back on. I want him to hold me and like he could read my mind, He moves so that he is laying behind me and I turn around to face him.

"Another first." I wishper looking into his Fiji ocean blue eyes.

"I know, I like being your first"

"I like you being my first." I leaned in and kiss him. "Thank you, boyfriend" I said, smiling. I wanted to say it since he said it earlier.

"Anything for you, girlfriend." He said, reflecting my smile.

"We should probably head downstairs."

"Yes, we should." We get off the bed and I put on my shoes.

"How do I look." I ask him, fixing my hair.

"Like your boyfriend just made you cum with his fingers."

"Mason" I said, slapping his shoulder. He laughed. "Beautiful babe"