Part 23

*Mason POV*
Guys Mason point of view are hard to write.

Mira. The first person that comes to my mind in the morning is Mira. Last night with her was perfect. My family is very impressed by her. She looked incredibly hot in that pink dress or whatever colour she called it.... blush I think, with those pumps that showed her sexy legs. I had been gone three days and she really wanted to kill me. I saw a couple older men looking at her during dinner, but of course she doesn't notice. They shouldn't even be looking at her she is too young for them.

I hadn't plan on fingering her last night. I was so turned on by her, I could feel a little of her juice damping her pantie when my hands where up her thigh at dinner. I could see how she bit her lips to hold back moans at a movement of my hands. She is so responsive to me. I didn't want to leave her wanting.

Her moans and whimpers sounded so sexy, I almost came in my pants. This girl is going to be the end of me. I pick up my phone and call her.

The phone rings three times, before she picked it up.

"Good Morning girlfriend!"

"Morning" she groaned out. Her voice is laced with sleep and huskily. She sounds like she did after last night activities.

"Babe, your voice sounds like honey."

"I do? I was so relaxed and the champagne tasted so good. I am pretty sure they bottled the stars in them." Memories of last night come flooding.

"You were relaxed, because of me."

"So it is your fault!" She laughed. Her laugh sounds heavenly!

"I take the blame for relaxing you, but not your champagne intake."

"Mason last night was amazing! Your parents and brother were so nice. You." Her voice goes lower. "You were great!"

"Did you like it?" I am assuming she is referring to our session last night, her voice was low and filled with reminiscent.

"Yes, a lot. I didn't know my body could do that." I can hear her shallow intake of breath as she spoke low. I love that she is not shy about me making her feel good.

"It can do that and more. It was only the surface. Would you like to do it again?"

"Yes, I want to lose my virginity to you." She rushed out, not saying a word after. Fuck, She wants to lose her virginity to me. The girls I have been with were not virgins. The last girl I had sex with was twenty two. Our relationship was fucked and I didn't even begin to feel things like I do for Mira. She is pure and I almost feel like I don't deserve it.
"Babe are you there?" She ask.

"Mira..."

"Mason, don't ask me if I am sure. I am sure. My virginity is not a prize or something I hold scared. it has never been even before you. It is my body and Mine to give to the guy I choose, when I choose. I choose you." I can hear the certainty in her voice. I love the fact that she know who she is and what she stands for. "Don't you want to be that guy?"

I would never let another guy touch her. I would lose it. The thought of another guy touching her boils my blood. "Yes Mira, I want to be the guy. Don't you want something special? I mean, candle lights, flowers, time?"

I hear her giggle a little "I don't mind. I just need you."

"I want to make it special for you."

"I will be happy with your bed."

"Don't argue with me on this. I want to make it special." I don't want to have sex with her like the other girls. I want her to know that she is important to me.