Chapter 11

The Arknights have called in the rest of the Battalion as they are all lined up in formation in the Command Center.

Jaune: Alright everyone listen up, we marked these locations as the White Fangs based and supply depots. We will commence a raiding operation and take out majority of there forces and there gear.

Flynt: From the trackers we placed in the Paladins and the intel we got from the caves we pinpointed which activity is high.

Arslan: Those with higher activity will be outfitted with Titans and drones.

Nebula: And those with low activity will be assisted with a small detachment of robots.

Brawn: Each of you will be sent to a team that will be raiding a warehouse. We do this at the same time, we can't have the White Fang alerting our presence and try to escape.

Ren: What of Adam Taurus?

Coco: We hacked into the White Fang's radio frequency and found out he isn't in Vale right now.

Sun: They said he wouldn't be back after a few days.

Jaune: So this is our only chance to strike the White Fang. We took out Taurus's second in command while Cinder and her lackeys are in Beacon, so this is a perfect time for us to strike.

As Jaune types in the holotable as his battalions wrist datapads start to light up.

Jaune: If you look at your datapads, those are the schematics and the information regarding what's happening in each of those Warehouses.

Nebula: We heard intel that there are numerous Faunus that were forced to serve the White Fang or else they or their Families will be killed.

Flynt: That's why we made sure to put on your helmets markers indicating to not shoot those Faunus but the ones without, you are clear to engage them.

Sun: Once you're finished with the raid secure everything inside of it and find any intel that can be useful. After that destroy what's left of their base, we can't have them picking up the scraps.

Jaune: The raids will begin later in the night. All of you head to the Outposts and prepare your Squads. We can't afford any mistakes in this, understand?

Arknights: Sir yes sir!

Jaune: Good, dismissed.

As all the Arknights left the Command Center.

Sun: We asking Ironwood for assistance?

Jaune: I'll speak to him and see if he can spare Winter for this mission. I'm sure she would love to join this.

Arslan: Is this an excuse to spend time with her?

Nebula: Yeah Jaune is it?

Jaune: No.......maybe.

As Jaune left the Command Center to not face the wrath of the two girls as he went to contact Ironwood.

Ironwood: Hello Jaune, is there anything you need? I heard from Ozpin about your mission, I'm sorry about what happened, Winter will make sure to scold her sister for her Team's recklessness.

Jaune: Yes I do Ironwood and it involves Winter?

Ironwood: Oh and what is it you request of her?

Jaune: We are going to raid the White Fang warehouses tonight and I would love for her to join the raid, I'll provide her with Pilot gear to fit with the rest of us.

Ironwood: Of course Jaune, I'll ask Winter if she would join. I'll contact you if she says yes.

Jaune: Thank you, I'll send her the location in case she wants to join us.