Part 25*

Over 3500 views on The Promise and 130^ votes! 20 comments!!! Thank you so much!!! OMG, y'all gon make me cry with happiness!!

Sorry for my long disappearance, I am juggling a lot of things in my personal life. I am still writing and will be giving you guys three or four chapters. ENJOY!

This chapter is Amira losing her Virginity to Mason. No, I am not turning my book into a literotica. This few chapters cover them being intimate for the first time and getting to know themselves in that way. They are both very comfortable with having safe sex.

Don't forget to comment, favorite, add to library and follow me.

Stay happy -Rachel King

His room is covered in candles and the light is dim. It is simple, but it is sexy. As soon as the door is close he pulls me closer to him and I start kissing him. He lead me to the bed and I push him to sit.

Where did this new found confidence come from. He has stir up something deep within me and I liberated in a way. I want him. I walk over to the speaker and connect my phone, putting it to my love playlist.

His eyes follow me as I walk back to stand between his legs and he start kissing him. He turns me around from the waist, so he can unzip my dress. He slowly pulls the zipper down, his finger tips barely touching my skin as he places kisses down my back. I turn around and push the dress down to my feet. His eyes are glazed with lust.

"Fuck Mira." He breathed out, his voice thick and husky, as he runs his hand through his dark hair, drinking me in. He leans forward and trace the lace of the white underwear.

"You like it?" I blush

"Mira I love it." He place kisses on my stomach. "Mira you." He place leaves a trail of kisses "are" he moves up "so sexy" he place his last kiss in the middle of my breast. I step out of my shoes and my eyes are in contact with his. Fiji ocean blue meet chocolate brown.

He places his hand on my waist and pulls me into his open legs. I quickly take his jacket off and throw it behind me. We start to kiss hard. I unbutton his shirt quickly, pulling it off his body.

He is so sexy, so built. I can feel every bump on his body. Just looking at him is making me pool into my patnies, something I have been gradually getting when we make out or he rubs my tigh. He starts to kiss my ears and neck and I move my legs to straddle him on the edge of the bed. I push down unto his crotch and he is rock hard. He lets out a loud groan as I push into him harder. The friction feels so good and the sounds he makes as I rub against him is empowering.

"Fuck babe." He hissed. I start undoing his belt buckle and he pulls me into the bed flipping us over.

He starts to kiss my neck, ears, down my arms. He is kissing every spot of my body and it is driving me crazy. He is every where but the one place trobbing for him. I move his hand to my sex and push it against me, it feels so good.

"You want me to?"He doesn't finish before I am nodding in agreement and he grin at my impatience.

"Yes, please" My voice is unfamiliar to me. It is breathy and hoarse.

I watch him take off my panties and throw it somewhere in the room. He starts to place small torture kisses up my legs till he gets to the apex of my thigh. Is he going to use his mouth? I don't know if I am ready to have him down there with his mouth.

He pulls my leg apart bending them at my knees.

"Babe, you are dripping." Just his words turn me on more.

"Mmhhmm" I moaned as his mouth touches my clit and he sucks on it, like he is kissing me down there. The feeling is strange, but it feels so good.