Jiang Ying Yue

"Ying Yue...!"
"You are such a hypocrite! I'm going to find the maids who were with this girl before she got abducted." Ying Yue answered but not before showing exactly how much she hated his double standards.
"You got her memories?" The man asked, not paying any attention to her angry words.
"Not really. I know there's a bubble in my mind filled with her memories, but I needed to take care of these two first before diving into them. I just got a few loose strands of information before I pushed the remaining information somewhere back in my mind." She again replied with a dry tone.
"Alright! You should go and find them. I'll take care of these bodies first before following you." The man told her as he gave a quick look to their surroundings.
Ying Yue did not waste her energy in replying to him. She just turned around and started walking towards the part of the forest which was giving her a scent of mortal presence.
Once again, before she could have taken more than just a few steps, she was stopped in her tracks.
However, this time, the hand snaked around her belly as it pulled her against a hard chest.
"Silver..."
She could not help the soft gasp of his name that escaped her lips as she felt his hot breath on her nape.
Her breathing increased as the arm around her belly only tightened at her raspy voice calling out his name.
Her entire body was now surrounded by a pleasurable warmth as her soul started reminiscing with joy.
Her mind was no longer able to work and she could almost hear the sound of her rapid heartbeats, something that had not been a part of her previous life.
She was so consumed by the feelings that were pulling her into their depths that it took her a few moments to realize that the man was saying something to her.
"....you are not allowed to die again, Yue. I won't let you go if you ended up leaving me again and I'm not joking this time. So promise me."
His voice was deep and filled with so many emotions that it barely took a second before Ying Yue found herself nodding her head lightly.
It was like her promise was all that he needed because she immediately felt him relaxing behind her.
His hand that was circled around her belly give her a last squeeze before it dropped to her left hand and those long slender fingers intertwined themselves with her smaller ones.
She probably imagined it but it was like his soft lips planted a feathery kiss just below her left ear, before she was left alone.
All the warmth, pleasure, contentment, and the feeling of fulfillment disappeared the very moment he separated himself from her.
It was like a cold bucket of icy chilled water had been dumped on her. As if all that happened just a few moments ago was nothing more than her mere imagination.
A part of her wanted to turn around and look at the man who had followed her even through her death, but the bigger part, the sensible one, woke up and started functioning.
Ying Yue did not waste any more time as with a soft sigh she started walking towards her destination.
Since she had time in her hands, she let the bubble of memories, that belonged to the original owner of her body, pop open.
The very next moment, her mind was filled with tons of grievances and sad recollections.
Jiang Ying Yue was the daughter of a physician. Her parents lived in the Herbs Valley where a small village was located. She only had a little brother as a sibling.
It was a rumor that on the day of her birth, the sky had turned bright red and the image of a Phoenix was seen above their house at the time of her birth.
Later when she was born, the nursemaid found the Phoenix mark on her shoulder blade.
From that day onwards, Ying Yue became the child with blessings from the heavens. One who was destined to a glamorous future.
Everything was going perfectly in her life until her fifteenth birthday when an Imperial decree arrived at their doorsteps just a week before her birthday.
The Queen Dowager had bestowed her with the position of the next Empress of Hyuang Empire.
Even if her father was not really happy about sending his only daughter to the harsh life of the palace, he could do nothing to stop the wedding.
Before Jiang Ying Yue set her foot inside the Imperial Palace, everything was going perfectly fine.
But then something very bad happened. The wedding was supposed to take place on the day after her birthday.
However, when she woke up in the morning of the day of her birthday, she was not the only one sleeping on her bed.
Three beautiful creatures were sleeping beside her, all wearing a simple thin robe that barely did anything to hide their body.
She herself was wearing a similar robe, at least, hers was covering her completely, only leaving both of her arms bare.
Before her mind could process what was happening, the Empress Dowager arrived there with her servants and from that day onward, Jiang Ying Yue became a thorn in the Empress Dowager's eyes.
She was thrown into the cold palace for deceiving all the three Princes of the Hyuang Empire.
No one listened to her pleas, neither anyone cared about the fact that she had probably been set up by someone.
To keep the rumor from spreading, the Empress Dowager send all the three Princes to the border to take care of the war that had been going on between the Hyuang Empire and the Qin Empire.
On the other hand, a rumor was spread into the citizens that their future Empress would be learning her duties till the Crown Prince would return from the border.
Five years passed and the life of Jiang Ying Yue kept becoming miserable with each passing day.
As soon as the palace servants learned that no one cared about the future Empress, they too stopped caring about her daily necessities.
It was a good thing that Ying Yue was used to doing house choruses, therefore, with the help of her two maids she kept living her life in the cold palace.
But then....something happened! Something that made her escape the Palace.