Part 13: Go Goa

Shehnaaz was super excited for Goa vacation, Sidharth not so much, Mr. Private Shukla wanted an international holiday so that the couple can enjoy without any hovering fans. Its not like he hates when surrounded by fans, he feels blessed to receive so much love, but this was their #wetime, he wanted to spend every minute with her before the separation. He was happy to see her this excited over a simple vacation, it was not like they were going to Maldives. They both were packed and went to airport to meet their friends, Ken, Clara (Ken's girlfriend), Kushal and his girlfriend Meera.

Sidharth had booked a sea view villa for himself which was a little far from other's room, he wanted some privacy.

Sidharth: These are your keys Kushal and Ken. Our room is on the other side there were no rooms left together.

Ken: Of course Bro. Tere fans tujhe isiliye chant Shukla bolte hai

Sidharth ignores continuous taunting from Ken: 'Chalo room mein jaa kar rest karte hai. we will meet after 2 hours in pool. What say gang?'

Shehnaaz loved the sea view from her room. It was not like this was her first vacation but it was special, it was THEIR first vacation. 'Kitna aacha room hai naa. Wah kya view hai. Kitna fun aayega' she said with her head moving like a bobbling doll. Sidharth just smiled at her and jumped on the bed 'These flights are pain for long people. Leg space hi nahi dete hai. I am so tired, let me stretch'. Sana roamed around the room for a little more time and then laid next to Sidharth. She starts kissing  all over his face, sidharth just smiles 'itta pyaar...Kya hua baby?'. 'Bas aise hi' replies Sana. They both sleep for sometime cuddling into each other.

'Mujhe nahi jaana hai pool. Mujhe darr lagta hai. Main beach pe jaa rahi with Ken reels banane' said Sana. Shehnaaz and Ken became bestest of best friends in last few months. They were always goofing around.

Sid: Baby, main kya karunga pool mein Kushal and Meera mein haddi lagunga. Chal main bhi chalta hu

Sana: Nahi tu nahi jayega. Tu bahut tippadiya karta hai. Main Ken ke saath hi jaungi. CHal hum log join karenge tujhe thodi der mein. Ab theek hai

Sidharth: Tab main room mein wait karta hu. Jab tum log apna tiktok khel lena, we will go to the pool.

Sana: Kya hai Sidharth. Itna pareshan kyu kar raha hai. Jaa naa. Humne room mein bhi reel banana hai. Ken keh raha tha humare room se view best hai.

Sidharth was finding Sana's behavior a little unusual but he agreed to leave her alone and go to the pool. 

Sana shouts from washroom wearing her swimming costume: Ken, tu ye kaisa costume laya hai. Main yeh pehen kar bahar nahi aa rahi.

Clara joins her in washroom: Sana, sweetheart you are looking stunning. You are wearing this and that's final. 

Ken: Tune bola tha, Sidharth dekh kar pagal ho jaye, isse go went gone ho jayega. Chal ab.

Ken, Clara and Sana reach pool after sometime finding Kushal and Meera embraced into each other and grumpy Shukla near the pool bar. Sidharth smiled seeing the trio join him. 'Kidhar reh gaye the tum log' he said looking at Sana 'Chalo ab pool mein aao'. Sana removed her coverup dress and Sidharth went numb, he was staring her with open mouth. Sana was wearing a candy rush pink monokini. 

Sana went near Sidharth who was still not able to take his eyes off her 'Aachi lag rahi hu?' cutely asked Sana

Sana went near Sidharth who was still not able to take his eyes off her 'Aachi lag rahi hu?' cutely asked Sana. Sidharth pulled her near him ignoring all the eyes on him 'Tujhe kya lagta hai mera haal dekh kar'. Sana blushed and held him tightly as she is phobic of deep water. 'Ye pee, you will start enjoying the pool' Ken said offering her LIIT. Sana looked at Sidharth 'Enjoy kar baby. Goa hai!!'. 

Sana was high after a few drinks and got flirty with Sidharth. She was moving her hands seductively all over his body, kissing him on his chest again and again. Sana though was more vocal about her feelings but she was always shy when it came to physical intimacy. Sidharth was surprised and enjoying the drunk and bold Sana. Sana wrapped both her hands on Sidharth's neck and jumped on him wrapping her legs around his torso, sidharth caught her by her hips. She laughed and said 'Sidharth tere lips mujhe bilkul nahi aache lagte, kaafi black hai. Let me make them pink'. She pulled him in for a passionate kiss with her hands caressing his hair. Sidharth reciprocated the kiss with equal passion but broke it when he realized many people were looking at them. 'Get a room guys' Kushal teased them. 'Yes, we are going to' replied Sidharth winking back at Kushal. 

Sidharth pulled Shehnaaz out of the pool and took her to the room. 'Baby, you might not like my lips, but I love yours' Sidharth whispered and started kissing her hungrily. Sana unlike other days was a wild cat today. She pushed him to bed and started kissing all over his body leaving hickeys everywhere. Sidharth rolled and pinned her to bed and biting her birthmark. 'Sidharth Shukla let me take you to moon' she said coming on top of him. Soon her loud moans and his groans were heard outside their room.

Sana was sleeping wrapped in quilt with her hair falling over her face. She was looking so peaceful. Sidharth was wake and was looking at her, admiring her beauty. He smirked remembering Sana's bold moves, he pecked her lips and said 'Now, even I agree Goa was a good decision 😎'