Chapter 8

Author POV

"Welcome here on our mansion" Marco state on the 5 people on his front. 3 boys and 2 girls.

They we're Marco friends, Marco didn't introduce them on his family back then so Marco plan to introduce them on his family right now, they not see each other on 5 years because of their works.

"Come"

"Wow, it's so huge"

They walk inside and saw Luca and Santino talking.

"Brother!"

Luca and Santino turn and looked at them

"Are they your college friends Marco?" Santino asked

"Yes, brother"

Santino nod and introduce himself " Hello, nice to meet you all, I'm Santino Lombardi his second older brothers" he stated expressionless

Marco friends nod and about to introduce their self when Riccardo walk towards them.

"What are you all doing here? and who are they?" Riccardo asked while pointing to Marco friends

"They we're Marco college friends" Santino response

Riccardo nod and walk past them to the dining room, Santino and Luca followed.

"Well that's my another older brothers, his name is Riccardo Lombardi, my fourth older brother"

They just nodded

"He look dangerous" One of the boys who had a brown hair and dark eyes.

"And cold person too" the another boy stated, who had a curly dark hair and light green eyes.

Marco chuckle and stated "Let go at the dining room and eated, and meet my parents and the rest of my older brothers" Marco state, his friends nod and they all walk towards the dining room.

They walk and saw all the family members except to Romeo and Lina.

"Mom where's Dad and my little star?" Marco asked Olivia who preparing the food.

Olivia look straight to him and stated "Sleeping" Marco laugh.

"Is this your friends?"

"Yes, Mom"

"This is Jer-"

Marco didn't finish his words when he saw his Dad and baby sister, who look like just woke up.

Romeo yawn while walking towards the dining room, he carried Lina who still sleeping.

"Good morning" Olivia great her Husband and baby.

"Luca woke me up" Romeo whine

Olivia look at the back and saw Luca smiling, she giggled and just shook her head

"Come let's eat"

Romeo sit on the chair and Allesio put the high chair beside Romeo.

"My Angel, it's time to wake up"

Romeo gentle taps Lina chubby cheeks, and then she start wiggling and slowly opened her big gray eyes, when she saw her Dada she smile on him.

Romeo start to kiss her whole faces

"Stop it Romeo" Olivia stated while pushing Romeo face away from Lina, Romeo look at her with confused and asked "What?"

"Did you even brush your teeth?"

"Of course I did, what do you think?"

Olivia chuckle "I'll just asking why are you getting mad?" Romeo just shake his head