Chapter 19

Y/n POV 

I knocked on a door, "Tamayo! Yushiro! It's me!" Tamayo opened the door quickly, "Y/n! You're bac-" Tamayo stopped, "... Y/n why is upper moon three with you..?" I smiled, "I convinced Akaza to join us!" Tamayo smiled, "Of course.." I held Tamayo's hand, "Tamayo, can you remove the curse off of Akaza?" Tamayo nodded, "Yes.. please come this way." Akaza nodded and followed.

"Lady Y/n, are you okay? We received a letter from Tanjiro that you had got taken... By Muzan.." I smiled and patted Yushiro's head, "I'm alright! Thank you for asking. Akaza is the reason I could escape." Yushiro nodded, "As long as he didn't do anything weird to you, Lady Y/n." I smiled.

"Ms. Y/n!" I smiled and turned, "Akaza!-" Akaza looked more... Human now. He had black hair and beautiful blue eyes. "You look wonderful Akaza!" Akaza blushed, "Do you really think so..?" I nodded. I hugged Tamayo, "Thank you so much for everything, Tamayo..." Tamayo smiled and hugged back. I turned and hugged Yushiro, "Please take care of Tamayo for me, Yushiro." Yushiro hugged back and nodded, "As you wish Lady Y/n!"

I turned and grabbed Akaza's hand, "Let's go, Akaza!" Akaza nodded and held my hand. 

*Time Skip*

"Tanjiro! We're back!" Tanjiro ran up to me, "Ms. Y/n!!" I hugged Tanjiro, "Hi Tanjiro!" "Mom!" I froze. I turned and saw Nezuko, "Nezuko! You don't need your bamboo anymore!!" I hugged her, "I'm so happy to see you!" Nezuko hugged back, "I'm so happy to see you too, Mom!" Tanjiro hugged both me and Nezuko, "Ms. Y/n... Is it alright... To call you.. Mom..?" I smiled and hugged them closer, "It would make me happy if you do.."

I sighed, "Well, what have you been up to lately Tanjiro?" Tanjiro smiled, "I've been training with all the hashiras!" I smiled. "Y/NNNNNN!!!!" I jumped, "Tengen! Kyojuro!" Tengen picked me up and spun me, "Tengen!! Please put me down!" Tengen laughed and hugged me. Kyojuro took me from Tengen hold, "Y/n! It's a relief you are okay!" I hugged Kyojuro, "Thank you all for caring..!" Kyojuro hugged back and placed his head in the crook of my neck.

"Oh yeah! Kyojuro! Tengen! This is Akaza! He's on our side!" Akaza awkwardly waved his hand, "Hi..." Kyojuro froze, "You mean.... Upper moon three?!" I waved my hands, "Wait! Akaza won't eat anymore people! Plus look at him! He doesn't have kanji in his eyes!" Akaza bowed, "I'm sorry for what I did..." Kyojuro laughed, "Well! This is unexpected!" Tengen nodded, "It really is..."

Tengen's eyes lit up, "Say! Y/n! Have you thought about becoming my fourth wife yet?" I felt my face grow hot, "Umm..." Kyojuro laughed, "Uzui! You already have THREE wives!" Kyojuro looked towards me, "Y/n! Please be my wife instead!" I blushed, "Ummm..." Tanjiro separated me from Tengen and Kyojuro, "Leave Mom alone!" Nezuko just hugged me. Akaza stood by the wall awkwardly, "Tanjiro! Do you think your crow can tell the master that upper moon three is now on our side?" Tanjiro nodded.

I hugged Nezuko and smiled.