39.

I woke up and looked at my husband. "Wassup weirdo?" He asked turning over.

"None. Todays the day we start over."

"Mmmmm. I can't wait." He said stretching and pulling me to him. I smiled under him. Everything felt in place right now.

Except one thing.

"I gotta tell you something." I said. "It's bad?" He asked. "That's up to you." He drug his hand down his face. One of the boys started crying.

"Saved by the bell. Hold that thought." He said getting up going to they room.

I rolled my eyes and got out the bed.

We had already packed everything up onto the uhaul. We was driving back so we could have the boys with us. We don't know how well they will do on an airplane.

We was leaving out tonight. Mario will drive and I'll drive when the sun comes up so he can rest.

I looked around at my emptied house.

All we had was a suitcase with our clothes and the boys stuff left. I pulled our blankets off the bed and folded them.

"Look who's up." He said walking in with the boys.

I smiled and reached for them.

"Hey mama babies." I kissed all over they face. "They growing up so fast." I said.

"They birthday in 2 months."

"I'm still sold on the circus theme." I said laughing. He shook his head. "A circus?"

"Why not? It's fun."

"They won't remember it."

"So. They still should enjoy it." "A circus baby?" I laughed cause of how he looked as he said it.

"Yes. I think that'll be great for them."

"We'll put that in the back pocket." I laughed. "Okay." He leaned down and kissed me.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life in yo arms." He said smiling. "Vice versa baby. I'm glad I didn't terminate the boys." He laughed.

"I'm glad you didn't either."

"Family shower day?" "I'll get it started." He took the boys to the restroom. I grabbed the bath chairs and laid our clothes out.

Robyn was at Jess house until we finished packing and moving.

His family always wanna throw a damn party so she'll be here then. My grandma and my mom was coming also.

I haven't seen them in a minute.

I was excited for my new start and I couldn't wait.

I finished getting everything and went to the restroom. I laughed cause he had his boxers on with the boys playing around.

"Awe my lil family." I said. He looked up from the boys. "Come on." I got undressed and tied my hair up. He scooted back so I could sit in his lap. He wrapped his arms around me I was hoping he didn't know my belly was starting to show more.

I relaxed I'm his arms and just watched the boys playing with each other.

"Crazy how we went from rubbing yo stomach in the tub to having them sitting right in front of us." He said. I smiled at them.

"I love them boys Mario." "They saved us."

"We owe them our life. We can never let them down the way our parents let us down."

He nodded and held his pinky up.

We locked em. "I promise." He said. I kissed him.

I could do this forever.