5

Harry's PoV:

The show was bomb! To perform is just something that makes me happy. But now I'm mentally and physically exhausted. Why exactly did I tell Liam I want to talk to him after the show? Because I'm curious and still emotionally attached to the boys. Sorry men.

Who cares, it's a little bit after 10 so I have enough time to shower and get a little sleep. The next show takes place in Berlin the day after tomorrow.

Soon enough I'm sound asleep.

Waking up beside you, I'm a loaded gun
I can't contain this anymore
I'm all yours, I've got no control, no control

I wake up disoriented. Why is no control playing in the background? Why did I wake up? Why do I have the feeling I'm forgetting something.

OH SHIT. The phone call. No, no, no, no. Please tell me I didn't overhear my phone. I sigh happily after a glance at my watch. It's exactly 11pm. So that means that the music in the background is Liam calling. Right, I forgot. I saved all of the boys phone number with a random one direction song.

Why am I still thinking about this? Get your ass out of the bed and take the phonecall. Shit it stopped ringing. Now he thinks I don't care about him.

Liam's PoV:

I let it ring and ring and ring and ring and nobody picks up the phone. Did he forget? Maybe he's just unavailable, like he's showering. But what if he doesn't care? Did he see my call and didn't pick up? I'm already doubting him and I don't even know the situation.

As I want to put my phone away I see an incoming call. Curly. He didn't forget.

"Hello Liam. I'm so so sorry. I was so tired after the show so I went to sleep. Then I nearly overheard the call. But it woke me up and I tried to call you back as soon as possible. I don't want you to think that I forgot or don't care. I-"

I interrupt the poor boy: "Harry, stop rambling. Everything is ok. I'm not mad at you. I understand that you're exhausted and that you started sleeping is no problem. You called back so everything is fine. And you're only one minute late. Calm your horses, curly."

"Ok then. Thank you but still I'm sorry"

"Stop apologising you idiot."

"Ok, ok I'll stop" Harry sounds really amused and quite happy so I ask him if he wants to face time to which he responds with a happy: "yes"

So now I'm changing to a video call. I'm really happy he accepted because I want so see his reaction and just see how he looks.

"Well hello again Liam. Sorry I look a little bit disheveled. Just woke up as you may know."

I snort. His jokes are as bad as ever however they're still cute. "Harry, what did we talk about?"

"No apologising, sorry." He silent for a few seconds before the penny drops. "God damn it!"

I full out belly laugh, he's adorable. But I need to bring up what I want to say. If possible without ruining the mood. Maybe I can try to be subtle.

"What do you think about bringing the boys back together?"

Wow. Really subtle, Liam.

20.07.22