Chapter 5

Jimin spent the weekend doing as much research as he could about Yoongi. He is handsome and according to his profile on the website, he's ten years older than Jimin is. He has jet black hair, cat like eyes and thin lips that never seem to smile. At least if they do, Jimin's yet to find any evidence of it.

He watched a ton of interviews and discovered some of his likes when it comes to food, so that's helpful. He wants to make a good impression on the first day. So he plans out his menu and what he's going to need. Lena told him that he needed to be there at 8 am, but he wants to get there early to have Yoongi's breakfast ready and waiting for him.

She grumbled and complained for like three hours that she hated getting up early, but once Jimin started whining she caved and said that she'd be at his house at 5 am sharp. They got him an ID so he can come and go and then she showed him where the staff kitchen was and then the store where he can buy ingredients.

By 6:30 he had a rolled omelet and rice ready to go as well as Yoongi's iced coffee, it was placed on his desk and then Jimin scrambled out of the office to sit next to Lena so she could show him everything. At 7:30, Jimin knocked on his door and once he heard a gruff come in, he carried in the cup of water with ice and handed Yoongi a tangerine. He smiled softly and bowed not noticing the bewildered look on the older's face.

For lunch he went with lamb skewers, he didn't trust himself not to screw them up since he has never made them before. So he went to the restaurant that Lena suggested and picked some up as well as a salad for Jimin. He didn't have a lot of money and this restaurant was expensive.

He knocked on Yoongi's door again, "sir, it's Jimin I brought your lunch so we can eat." Once he was called in he carried everything to the table and started getting the food dished out. Lena warned him that Yoongi is incredibly shy with new people and that it would take some coaxing to get him to stop working and eat.

Jimin pouted a bit, "I got you lamb skewers don't you want to eat with me?"

That seemed to perk him up, "lamb skewers?" Once Jimin nodded Yoongi quickly made his way over to the table. "Wow, I love lamb skewers."

The younger giggled a bit at how adorable the CEO was, "I know, you said it in an interview a few years ago. Are you staying late today?" Once Yoongi nodded yes Jimin hummed, "okay, I'll have dinner ready for you."

Yoongi was typing an email when Lena rushed into his office like she was being chased, "what the fuck Lena, is someone dying?"

"No," she huffed out trying to catch her breath, "I found a new secretary. He starts on Monday. But I have to warn you about him."

"Warn, what?" His eyebrows were scrunched up in annoyance.

"Calm your angry eyebrows down. It's nothing bad, he's very sweet. But he literally has no friends besides Enzo and I and he has grown accustomed to certain things working with my brother and I'm assuming it's going to roll over here."

"What he picks his nose, farts at his desk?"

Her deadly stare used to scare him, but he's learned that if she actually likes you that she's all bark and no bite. "His love language is acts of service and he's so incredibly thankful for this job. So don't be surprised if he brings you food and drinks or wants to, I don't know, eat lunch with you."

"Why in the ever loving hell would he want to eat lunch with me? I'm the CEO and he's my secretary."

"Don't give me that shit, we eat lunch together all the time. He's a sweet kid who got kicked out of his house for being who he is. Be nice to him, or I will cut you."

Fine, he grumbled so that's how he found himself on a Monday morning walking into his office barely awake to find a rolled omelet and rice on his desk as well as an iced coffee. It was delicious, maybe he can get used to this. Then like, not even two hours later he's walking in with an ice water and a tangerine. Strange but whatever, now he has a nervous looking Jimin telling him that he brought lamb skewers for him.

"You watched an interview of me?"

The poor kid, Jimin, he reminds himself blushed bright red. "I wanted to make sure that I could find out as much about you as I could. That way I can make you food that you like."

Uhh, what is he supposed to say to that? No, you don't have to do that. I mean he doesn't but Lena said that he loves doing things like that. So if I say not to, that might upset him. "Well thank you Jimin, I appreciate it."

They ate in comfortable silence, at one point has asks if Yoongi was going to stay late and he was so he told him. Jimin said he'd have dinner ready for him. What is going on? This is beyond what Yoongi ever expected. But soon enough the food is eaten and they both get back to work, Jimin comes in a few more times to bring him drinks and little snacks and then around 6:30 there's another knock on the door and Jimin is bringing in more food. "I made soup, I hope that's okay? I got too caught up with training today that I didn't have time to make anything super fancy."

He looks so distressed and upset to only have soup and rice, but he doesn't even have time to try and comfort him, it's the shock that he made this, for him that gets a reaction. "You made this? Like as in cooked it yourself?"

He blushes, about as red as his hair, "I did, if you like it I packed up the leftovers and you can take them home." Then he started to sputter a bit, pushing his glasses up his nose. "I mean, sorry, you probably don't even like this plain food or eat leftovers."

"Hey, hey," Yoongi blurted out softly, "look," he made a big show of taking a bite and praising how delicious is was. It was enough to calm down his panic, "I love this type of food, it tastes like the food my grandmother used to make me when I was little and I'd gladly take any of the leftovers you want to give me."

That made him so happy, like Yoongi could feel the happiness radiating off of him in droves. So if eating delicious food made this sweet boy happy, then Yoongi will gladly make that sacrifice. He didn't think that Jimin would keep it up, but it's been a month and every day there's breakfast on his desk with a coffee. He gets snacks at least two times a day. Jimin eats lunch with him every day and the days that Yoongi stays late, Jimin always makes him dinner.

"Babe, you home?" Yoongi was excited to bring home the food Jimin made so Evan could try it. He had tried an American style recipe and it was delicious. But once again, no one was home. Evan has been coming home later and later, and even some nights staying out all night. He's not answering his calls, or texts like he used to.

When Evan crawled into bed, Yoongi was still awake. He hadn't slept all night, worrying about what his boyfriend was doing. "Where were you?"

"A friends, we went out to eat and then to an art showing."

Does he think he's stupid? "What art showing stays open until nearly dawn Evan?" Yoongi sighed as he got out of bed, "we're supposed to be starting a family, but it's kinda hard to do if you are never home. I'm not going to be allowed to marry you if we don't have a baby."

"I was thinking about it, since we both are clearly fertile but our way isn't working, why don't we find someone that can carry our baby?"

Yoongi was shocked a bit, he never thought Evan would be willing to go that route. "You'd do that? You'd raise a baby that isn't yours?"

He smiled so sweetly, "of course I would, it would be part you. I'm going to marry you, we're forever."

"I love you," Yoongi whispered before Evan attacks his mouth and kisses, their clothes coming off and bodies joining together.