Not Wear Anything

♡︎

      ♫︎𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐬 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝        𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬,𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐞♫︎

        𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬,𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐞♫︎

♥︎

"I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!"She hugged yeontan again and again, completely ignoring my existence, "tannie we will have dinner come on"She mumbled to tannie, and he followed her behind immediately, Is he my puppy?, whom i raised?, looks like he have never met me, after meeting small kid.

This is completely unfair, ugh i'm not jealous okay!!, but she didn't even bothered to ask me for dinner, i walked downstairs, appa passed me his familiar look about small kid ignoring me, i sighed, nodding my head, he smirked at me.

I saw jenna walking towards the table, she sat up exactly infront of me and small kid, but it seems like small kid isn't interested in her sudden appearance in her house, she rolled her eyes at small kid, who isn't even looking at her, "tannie you wanna have milk?"Small kid asked, extending glass of milk to yeontan.

He licked her palm, she giggled, making him drink the milk, "y/n?"I called her out as much cold possible, she hummed, eyes fixed on yeontan, "you should also have your dinner"I ordered, she nodded her head, digging in to the dinner, eating, still staring tannie.

This PARK JIMIN!!, i ate up the dinner aggressively, and i was done in some minutes, i glanced at small kid, she is still eating, and feeding yeontan, at this point i question myself, did i raised him?, who just betrayed me after looking at small kid?, appa stood up from his chair, walking away.

It's only me jenna and small kid present, jenna looked at small kid, i glared jenna, and she smirked at me, is she is also making fun of me, about small kid ignoring me?, yes it looks that way, but she isn't wrong, i glanced at small kid, finding yeontan sleeping soundly on her lap.

She is drinking water when she noticed jenna, "hello, when did you came?"Small kid asked, jenna scoffed, "you are soo buzy on playing with your doggy how can you notice my presence"Jenna replied, small kid fisted her palm.

SMALL KID FISTED HER PALM??!, an unfamiliar look made it's way into her face, she gritted her teeth, i have never seen her like this, "i don't wanna sound rude but does your husband has a house?, or you both live on the streets?, because after every two days you are here with that cheap full of make up face of yours"Small kid replied.

I choked on the water i was drinking, jenna's eyes widen, she stared her surprised, "it's my aunt's ho--"Small kid cutted her off, "remember your aunt was the one who kicked you out last time, she asked you to get lost because she doesn't wanted to watch your face any further, if i was in your place i wouldn't have shamelessly returned here, for the sake of self respect you know?, i know you don't have any shame that's why your husband always kicks you out of his house, i understand that man and his struggles, such an unlucky man he is"Small kid replied.

I looked at jenna, her expression is priceless, after soo many years, finally someone have shut her mouth, is she small kid?, my small kid?, she stood up from the chair, "and he's name is yeontan don't call him by your name"Said y/n, i palmed my mouth, that was slay, small kid walked away with tannie in her arms, leaving fuming in anger jenna and stunned me behind.

Jenna whinned standing up, rushing away, i processed my whole existence, was something mixed inside her food?, i sniffed her plate, but it's normal, then what happened, she was mad because of tannie?, i have to find out, i stood up from the chair, rushing to our room.

I opened up the door of our room, tannie is asleep on the bed, and small kid is standing infront of the window, i heard a sob from her side, WHY IS SHE CRYING?, i walked to her, standing beside her, "why are you crying?"I asked her, she faced me, her eyes glossy, with a pout on her face, she immediately hugged me.

"I-i'm s-so bad"She mumbled, between her sobs, "no, you are not"I replied, slowly my palm stroked her hair, "but i said bad about her"She said, how cute first she shut her mouth being savage, and now she is crying about it, "it's nothing she deserves it"I replied, pulling her more closer to me.

She hummed, calming down a bit, "where do you wanna go?"I asked her, she stopped crying, completely calming down, she wiped her tears away, "what do you mean?"She asked, confused, "what is you dream, where do you wanna go mrs kim?"I asked, back hugging her, placing my chin on her shoulder.

"My dream is to go to the strawberry world"She replied, my whole romantic mood crashed, "n-not that dream, i mean any existing country?"I asked again, she thought for a while, thinking hard, "i wanna go to switzerland, because it's flag have strawberry color"She replied.

"But why are you asking this?"She asked, now i have to tell her, "because we are going on a honeymoon"I replied, she gasped, screaming, jumping around, "WE ARE FINALLY GOING OUT OF THIS MANSION!!"She yelled, clapping her hands, "when?"She asked, her eyes glistening, she is indeed excited.

"This sunday"I replied, she started calculating with her finger, probably counting when is sunday!!, "OMO IT'S AFTER TOMORROW!!"She yelled, i nodded my head, chuckling, "TANNIE WILL ALSO COME WITH US!!"She yelled, my smile dropped, and my cold face made comeback.

"No, we will keep him to jimin"I replied, she whinned, gasping, glaring me, "NAH WE WILL TAKE HIM"She yelled, crossing her arms, i gripped on her wrist, pulling her towards my chest, "i don't want any kind of disturbing"I mumbled, she gulped, "don't.disobey.me"I warned, letting go of her wrist.

She rushed inside the bathroom, i giggled she is really a small kid.

𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔

My eyes fluttered when i heard breaking things sounds, i opened up my eyes, as expected it's small kid, she is packing things for tomorrow, ugh but she broke literally everything, suddenly she turned to me, she turned the music on, and started singing soo loudly.

"ICE TEA AND A GAME OF PING PONG!!"She screamed out the lyrics, can't she see her husband who works day and night is sleeping?, suddenly she started shooking me, "OLD MAN?, OLD MAN??!"She yelled my name, I'M FREAKING ALIVE!!, she thinks i'm asleep, suddenly she slapped my face.

I gasped slightly, opening up my eyes,  "WHAT THE FUCK SMALL KID??!"I yelled at her, irritated, "select your clothes come on"She said, grabbing my wrist, dragging me with her, "SO WHAT YOU WILL WEAR THERE TELL ME I WILL PACK!"She yelled opening up the wardrobe.

"𝗜 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗪𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴"

*Just Talking*

Yoongi: I've Studied Science So Well!

Namjoon: So What Is Your Favorite Liquid?

Yoongi: BLOOD

Hoseok: But What Kind Of Question Was That Namjoon?