Exposed wires

I'm completely going back on what I said on the beginning of this book. IM WRITING SMUT THIS IS SMUT!!!!! PENIS AND BALLS!!!!!

Warning cuz this is some intense shit.
Sooo, includes r@pe and somnophilia!  SO ANYWAY ENJOY READING!!!! I'm disappearing for another 4 months

Sun shone in through the curtains, hitting springtrap right in the face. He let out a pained groan and sat up looking around the quiet room before facing towards henry in which whom was still sleeping. Springtrap stared at henrys face for a moment before moving his hand up to henrys face to gently caress his cheek, his skin was surprisingly soft, and warm. Normally the mornings were cold but this time it felt warmer and much more calmer.

Springtrap slowly moved the blanket off of his partner's body trying not to wake him, henry was laying on his back, wearing a white t-shirt and orange boxers. Seeing someone so peaceful made thoughts rush through springs head, monstrous thoughts he hadn't had in years. Of course he wouldnt do anything to harm henry, never, he would never dare think of it. Though these thoughts, he had before ever killing a child.

Springtrap moved himself on top of henry, hovering over him silently, the fact henry hadn't awoken yet amazed him and excited him.  He lifted henrys shirt up exposing his chest, henry had a bit of chub to him, something springtrap admired. he ran his fingers across henrys chest and stomach moving lower to his hips, springs ears shot up and twitched in excitement. He had to be gentle not to wake or hurt his friend, his breath ragged as he grabbed the bands of the boxer slowly pulling them off revealing what they hid. Henry had a soft limp dick, smaller in size, it was cute to springtrap, henry wasnt shaven, bits of brown and orange hair littered his lower half. Springtrap halted for a moment not really sure what he should do from here that wouldnt end in henry being in pain.

Springtrap took a deep breath and moved fabric away from his crotch area allowing his dick to show. (this is fanfic logic HE HAS DICK AND BALLS). His member was bigger in size, 7 inches at best, it didnt look like an average male part thanks to being in the suit and the amount of remnant he took. It was purple and more needle like by the end. He cringed at his own part knowing it would hurt but he pushed the hesitation away. He lifted henrys legs up, fixing the position to make it less awkward and uncomfortable for the two. Springtrap member pressed against henrys hole, his body shook with lust and excitement, a tad bit of nervousness too. He moved toward entering his friends body, henry tensed and gasped in his sleep. Spring held his breath not moving just in case henry would awake but fortunately for him his partner still slept. He left out a soft happy sigh before moving his hips slowly and gently thrusting into henry. Henrys face was bright red and expressed confusion.

Spring kept a decent slow pace, he moved his hands up and down henrys sides, he enjoyed feeling the warmness. Henry shivered and let out small gasps and springtrap proceeded to speed up a little,  he leaned forward grippig Henrys hips, he had to stop himself from losing it, this was a feeling he hadn't felt in years and god was he enjoying every second of it. Henry's warm skin, the small little breathes he let out, the small body sleeping but shaking. He was enjoying it a little to much, thrusting deeper and faster, his head laying on henrys shoulder. Suddenly henrys arms wrapped around springtraps back, henrys hands clawing at him. Springtrap jolted stopping for a second before continuing, quick small gasps came out of Henry's mouth and he kept clawing and scratching at springtrap's back.

"S-Stop, William stop!" Henry cried out, springtrap huffed ignoring him, Henry tried kicking springtrap off, ultimately making things worse from him as he felt springtrap's thing enter deeper into him, his head shot back and his back arched, he Liked this a little much to admit, but his body language was enough.
"Fuck!" Henry moaned, covering his face with his hands, his body was trembling, he felt pathetic at that moment and tears flooded his eyes.

Springtrap wrapped his arms around Henry tightly, trapping him in that one position as he sped up, is breath ragged and fear shot through Henry's whole body making him shiver, everything felt like it was in slow-mo, henry felt dizzy, his lower half numb and tingly, his head empty. He felt warmth and wetness.  Wet. Ohh no.
Henry sat up pushing springtrap back, spring fell backwards onto the bed bouncing slightly.  Henry's face went bright red as he looked down at himself, cum leaked from him and he shivered and looked up at springtrap, who looked back dumb as a dog.

Henry laid back down and crossed his legs in pure embarrassment, covering his face again.
"You are disgusting," he mumbled, "utterly disgusting."
"You liked it!" Spring responded.
"That's not the! WILLIAM!" Henry death stared spring, and spring looked away.