18 - M

" Daddy take me now please"

" are you sure baby? We're in hospital" panigurado ko.

" I don't care just fuck me!" And then she grab my face again to kiss me, I kiss her back but this time it's rough kiss.

I enter my tongue to her mouth and played it with her tongue.

Our tongue fight for dominance at walang ayaw mag pa awat saamin.

I sucked her tongue na ikina ungol ni ma'am, mas lalong humigpit ang pagkaka palupot Ng kanyang kamay sa leeg ko that's why I pulled out to our kiss and move my lips to her jaw and give it wet kisses.

Hindi ko din pinaligtas ang tenga ni ma'am at I sucked it and played it with may tongue.

" I'll fuck your brains out ma'am to prove to you that you're the only one who can make me crazy" I whisper to her and lick the top of her ear.

" Sh--shut and just fuck me daddy" she said but I didn't listen to her.

After what I saw last night,I will give her painful pleasure to torture her.

Bumaba ang halik ko papunta sa leeg niya papunta sa collarbone niya.

Lumayo muna sakanya para hubarin ang damit niya Kasama na din ang bra niya.

Even if we did this so many times, I'm still amaze how shiny and big her boobies. I look at her to ask permission and she just nod.

I dive my face to her boobies and cupped it.

It's really big and soft kaya ang sarap pag laruan. Pinisil pisil ko muna ito before sucking her nips.

I played her right nipple with my tongue kaya napa ungol siya which made my body heat up even more.

I sucked her nip roughly and lightly bit it. While my other hand while my other hand played with hes other boobie, I squeezed her nipple with pressure kaya napadaing ito.

I'm enjoying to hear her moans at halatang medyo nasasaktan ito sa ginagawa kong pagpisil to her other nips.

I know it will swollen but I don't mind because my mind is now filled with lust.

After sucking and torturing her nips, I move to her other nips and do the same thing. Valentina moan even harder when my other hand slowly goes to her stomach.

Using my one hand, hinila ko pababa ang skirt and underwear ni ma'am and and agad na hinawakan ang kanyang pussy

" Fuckk daddy! Put your long fingers in me ohhh" she moan

While my mouth is sucking and biting her nips at the same time my finger gently played with her clitoris.

Valentina moan louder as I played with her clit, her body's squirming with pleasure as I played her clit

I started stroking her cleavage, down her abdomen to her side waist. Valentina moan got louder when I touched sensually her side waist

Hindi mapakali si ma'am while she's moaning, napapaliyad ang katawan due to pleasure because I was still gently playing with her clitoris.

" Ohhhh Aughhhh daddy"

I move down to her and I met the gaze of her pinkish wet pussy and give it soft kisses around it.

Tinitigan ko muna ang basang pussycat ni ma'am bago kainin ito, while licking and sucking her wet pussy, tinignan ko si ma'am and I saw she's playing with her breast and looks like she's enjoying doing it

I keep on sucking and licking her pussy. Valentina moan louder at hold my head para mas lalong idiniin ang mukha ko sa kanyang gitna.

Lumayo ako ng kaunti dito at open her labia majora and minora to suck her hole.