xliii. brainstorming phase

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// forty three• 𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝗁𝖺𝗌𝖾

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// forty three
• 𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝗁𝖺𝗌𝖾

"So we got, uh, some good news and some bad news." Dustin exclaimed slowly with Eddie shoving a handful of honeycomb cereal into his mouth. "How do you prefer if?"

They have arrived not that long ago at the cabin with food, and supplies for Eddie since people were looking for him for because they believed he was responsible for Chrissy' death.

"Bad news, first, always." Eddie says chugging down the chocolate milk with his cereal.

"All right. Bad news." Dustin nodded. "We tapped into the Hawkins PD dispatch with our Cerebro, and they're definitely looking for you."

Eddie slowly teared his gaze away from the boy down to the ground. "Also, they're, uh, pretty convinced you killed Chrissy."

"Like, 100% kind of convinced." Max adds.

"And the good news?" Eddie asked looking between them then back to Dustin, he hoped something good would calm his nerves.

"Your name hasn't gone public yet." Robin says leaning against a cart. "But if we found out about you, it's a matter of time before others do. And once that gets out, everyone and their shallow-minded mother is gonna be gunning for you."

"Hunt the freak... right?" Eddie questioned looking up at her.

"Exactly." Robin nods.

"So, before that happens, we find Vecna, kill him and prove your innocence." Dustin says like it was the easiest thing, Julia pursed her lips cocking her head down towards the boy seated in front of her.

"That's all, Dustin? That's all?" Eddie says with a chuckled, he didn't want to think that was his actual plan.

"Yeah, no, that's pretty much it." Dustin shrugs.

"Listen, Eddie." Robin grabbed his attention. "I know everything Dustin is saying sounds totally delusional, but we've actually been through this before. I mean, they have a... a few times... and I have once. Mine was more human-flesh- based, theirs was more smoke-related."

Julia side-glanced Max who kept her eyes on her hands. "But bottom line is, collectively, I really feel we got this." Robins smiles.

"Yeah." Steve agrees rubbing his jaw. "We usually rely on this girl who has super powers. But, uh, those went bye-bye, so-"

"So we're technically in more of the-"