Chapter Thirty Six

𝐸𝑛𝑧o ☽

My grandparents lived incredibly far away from our villa.

My hand rested on Aurora's thigh as I continued driving us home. I often squeezed her leg hard when certain images popped up in my head.

Her laying underneath me with my cock buried inside her, eyes closed and mouth open wide..

The pain of my cock straining against my jean zipper was unbearable now.

I looked toward the side of the road, frantically looking for a rest spot or an abandoned car park.

I continued driving a little faster.. and by some sort of miracle, there was an empty car park.

"Aurora, we're pulling over."

She had been staring out the window for a while now, tapping her fingers the window pane.

She turned to me and nodded.

Then looked down, and smirked.

"Am I going to fix that for you?"

I smiled to myself as I turned my blinker on. "Precisely, love."

I pulled over as fast as I could and took the furthered parking spot.

There wears one flimsy street light on, but the rest of the parking space was pitch black.

Risky.. but you only live once.

"Have you ever had car sex before, Enzo?"

I practically ripped my seat belt off and climbed into the back seat before responding with a simple nod.

"A few times back in high school, when I was out late and my parents were home."

She kicked off her shoes and climbed to the back with me.

"So you're experienced?"

I chuckled to myself, "Guess you could say that."

"Yeah?"

I watched my girl slip out of her sun dress as awkwardly as possible.

I unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it onto the seat next to me. Then, Aurora was tugging my pants off.

She straddled me, wrapping her arms around my neck and leaning back again.

"I love an experienced man."

My hands flew to her waist, holding her in position.

I groaned when she lightly grinded against my stiff cock. She stifled my next groan with her soft lips, my tongue diving inside her mouth.

I kissed her back fiercely, and I could feel her smile against my lips.

We kissed each other like we had been starved for years. She clawed at my chest while my hands rubbed up and down her back.

"Think I could make you come so hard you see stars brighter than the ones in the sky tonight?"

She buried her face in my neck and giggled. I squeezed her hips when her grinding started becoming more frantic.