xliv. i dont henderson

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// forty four• 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝖧𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// forty four
• 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝖧𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇

Arriving to the library a couple minutes after they left the tailer park, Robin couldn't stop rambling on about Victor Creek after what Eddie's uncle, Wayne, had told Nancy.

"Okay, help me get this straight. Eddie's uncle, Wayne, thinks that Victor Creek escaped from Pennhurst Asylum and that he's the one running around Hawkins committing there murderers?"

"Pretty much." Nancy answered as they walked up the stairs to the library doors.

"But Victor committed the eyeball murders, like, way back in the '50." Robin says as Nancy opened the green door.

"Well, 59."

Julia exhaled walking in behind Robin letting the door behind her slowly close, approaching the front desk. "So, that means these murders predate Eleven in the upside down by about 30 years?"

"Yeah." Nancy nodded looking around for anybody to help them. "Which makes spooky Victor creek like 70 years old." Robin raised an brow at the sentence she just said.

"Yep." Nancy rang the bell.

"So, he's a grandpa murderer who can turn invisible and lift people into the air." Robin exclaimed leaning forward on her hand, Nancy pursed her lips turning to her.

"It doesn't make sense. I know. That's why i said it was a shot in the dark." Nancy declared, she wasn't a big fan of Robin because she didn't exactly know her, only met her once but didn't expect her to be a rambler.

"I know. I just thought that that by 'shot in the dark', you were being modest or hiding something super solid up your sleeve that you were gonna wow us with later." Robin admits as Nancy rang the bell once again.

"But this is really, truly a shot in the dark. Like, we are snipers with blindfolds on who've been spun around fifty times." Robin mentions, Julia side-glanced the woman as she waited for Nancy to answer.

Nancy ignored what she said and rang the bell rapidly not holding back, Robin sighs slumming down on the counter as a older woman walked out from the back room.

"Hi, sorry, we're in a bit of a rush." Nancy smiled kindly at the woman. "Could we get the keys to the basement archives?"

"Of course. Give me one sec." The short haired woman bowed slightly turning away from them.

"Did I come of mean or condescending and something." Robin says facing Nancy, she had a feeling that maybe her best friends ex-girlfriend didn't like her but didn't know precisely why.

Nancy's eyes widen slightly when she shook her head, forcing a smile on her face. "No."

"Right, sorry. It's just, you seem annoyed." Robin points out what she's noticing, Julia could feel the jealously animating in Nancy's blood just didn't know why. "You don't know me well, I don't really have a filter or a string grasp of social cues."