The lost rose chapter 11

Chapter 10 of Prologue: Mutual aggression 'Do your thing, do your thing with me now'

'Do your thing, do your thing with me now'
.
.
.
Recap:
Ace said with a smirk on his face, I knew this was not going to end well.
.
.
.
Location: Main Street

"Pretty cool huh, unlike such a piddling weasel." Ace said with a smirk I knew this was not going to end well.

I was in shock he seemed so nice to us. This boy dares to laugh at us how dare. "Pfft..ah ah haha I can't hold back anymore! Ahahahahahahh." He laughs right in our faces " come on your the ones who turned orientation into a fiasco right. The one summoned by the dark mirror who can't use magic, and the monster no one summoned at all, And you the princess who didn't even get to pick a dorm and for what maybe it's because you're not worthy of your name." that's what set me off he dares say anything about me not being worthy when he is breaking rule 502 455 and 126 of his dorm I am about to give him a piece of my mind. " It took everything in me not to burst out laughing right in the middle of the ceremony!" Ace continues to taunt me. I was about to pounce on him when you grabbed me and lifted me away from the situation. " Go I will deal with this, you don't want to be late on the first day," Yuu told me, I was about to protest when a pile of students began pushing and shoving to see the fight that was about to pursue. I ended up at the entrance of the building where we get taught so I thought that it would be best to just go into my class and just wait for the teacher than try and get past the group of boys who were still pushing everyone to try and get a good view of what's to come. As I was going to my class I saw riddle striding the halls as if he was monitoring them he must have seen me because he started walking my way.

"Why hello again,'' Riddle said with a smile " oh hello there dorm leader Rosehearts. How is your day going" I said politely "so far so good there was some misbehaving in the halls but I had dealt with that." Riddle told me with pride in his voice I have never met anyone like Riddle before, he likes to follow the rules and enforce them. Most boys I have met never want to follow the rule but he does. I actually find that endearing, the thought made me blush resulting in me turning away from riddle. " Are you alright, your majesty? '' Riddle spoke as he got closer to my face to see if I was ok. "I - I am completely fine i just remembered i have to do something, yes do something um I must get to class i do not want to be late it is my first day." I said in a very rushed way just as i was about to run away like a coward the boy in front of me grabbed my hand. " If you would not mind I would like to walk you to class. I do have something to talk to you about." I agreed with a nod wondering what he wanted to tell me.

" I was wondering if in about a week you would like to come to the dorm for the unbirthday party." the gray eyed boy said to me with eagerness. "Of course I would love to mr. Rose Hearts it would be my honor." I smiled at him just as he was about to speak we saw three boys running down the halls screaming at something " excuse me i must go serve some punishment." Riddle said as he went after them he looked like a man on a mission. I turned around and waled into my classroom finding my designated seat and got my stuff ready for when professor Crewel to come in and start the lesson. I have a feeling something big is going to happen today.
.
.
.

Thank you all for reading please remember to vote and comment what you think