Chapter Forty-One

Taylor's POV

When we arrived home after the wedding I was in desperate need for a shower. I sit on the bed, taking off my heels when I hear the shower come on. Rolling my eyes I smile.

We're married.

I take off my dress, deciding to skip out on the shower and just shower in the morning. Turning off the light I lay down and sigh, getting comfortable under the covers.

"Fuck."

My eyes snaps open at the sound of the curse floating in the air. Coming from the bathroom. Sitting up in the bed I take the covers off of me, waiting quietly for another sound to make sure I wasn't hearing things.

"Shit."

Another groan makes me get out of bed, walking closer and closer to the bathroom door. Taking one more apprehensive step towards the bathroom, I linger there, not knowing what to do.

"Oh fuck, Taylor," It's a low, guttural groan that has me squeezing my thighs together.

Opening the bathroom door and peeking around the corner my eyes are met with the steamy bathroom and the running of the shower.

Nicolas' tall body is underneath the showerhead, one ring-clad hand braced against the wall and his back to me.

My teeth sink into my lower lip as realization downs on me. I feel like a creep standing there, stealing glances at Nicolas jerking off.

His hand is wrapped around his dick—which I can't see—but I can tell by the movements.

Nicolas turns his head. Quickly pulling my head away, I hide behind the wall and lean against it, closing my eyes. All I can see is his hand wrapped around himself as he brings himself to a release. My clit is throbbing, in desperate need of touch and relief.

"Taylor..."

Suddenly the shower turns off and before I can make a run for it the bathroom door opens, a dripping wet Nicolas standing in front of me.

I gulp, looking up at him in my new pajama set.

He takes a step closer to me, grasping my chin between his fingers and leaning in.

"Will you help me finish Thomas? Or should I say, Mrs. Romano?" I gulp, biting my lip and trying my hardest not to look down at a certain something. "Can you? Since it's your fault that my dick is this hard?" Without even thinking about it, I nod and lean into his touch, drunk on it. He runs his thumb over my lips.

"You're gonna help me, right baby?" he asks, his voice low and gravelly.

"Yeah," I whisper, my voice almost cracking. He hums and brushes our lips together, darting his tongue out and licking my lips.

"Get on your knees," I glance down for the first time and lay eyes on his dick. It's hard, thick, and huge, and also nine inches. Just like I remember it.

But I lower myself nonetheless, licking my lips out of anticipation. His hand is wrapped tightly around his dick, to the point where I think it must hurt. His other hand is grasping my jaw, holding me in place.

"Open your mouth for me, baby."

I do exactly that and feel excitement burst through me, along with nervousness. It's been a while since I've last done this. Since college. Nicolas' eyes are darkened as he leads the tip of his dick to my mouth, and then slowly enters it.

My mouth feels full and stretched out when he starts pushing his length inside, his breathing heavy and his abs constricting. My tongue flutters around his cock, curiously licking his skin.